Luke Thomas and John Kavanagh arguing on twitter over Dillon Danis

two douches

or three, I might add

Don't worry, I sorted it out.

They weren't arguing

John was correcting Luke.

Using Luke's logic:

Artem Lobov is Conor's boxing coach.

Kavanagh is spot on, he was brought in to roll with and help Conor prepare for a specific style of BJJ, but he gelled so he's stayed a part of the team.

It's no different from when Conor brought in a bunch of tall boxers to replicate Nate... They didn't suddenly become his striking coaches.

John is a confirmed KKK dragon

Last edited:
Kavanagh feels like his position is being threatened!

Settle this in the octagon, nerds.

UFC 208 Vengeance: Kavanagh vs Thomas

Give Thomas a USADA exemption and we can make this happen

John seems like a turd.

Dillon is clearly a training partner. Dillon was right beside Conor during drills, sparring and even doing cardio beside him during camp. The whole "coach" thing started with Alvarez blurting it out at the conference.

Now, whether Dillon should be Conor's BJJ coach is a more pertinent issue. I think John is very good for Conor and still teaches him, but I'd also guess that Dillon can make Conor a better grappler than John can. I think John is more there to counter-balance Conor and keep him in line.

Don't worry, I sorted it out.

They weren't arguing

John was correcting Luke.

Using Luke's logic:

Artem Lobov is Conor's boxing coach.

Warning: #REDPILL alert incoming...

I'm faaaaar from a Luke Thomas supporter, BUT he's right on this one.

Artem Lobov merely serves as a sparring body, i.e. A nice term for "punching bag".

Whereas Dilon Danis was hired to TEACH Connie BJJ, particularly his mediocre submission defense.

It's clear as day. Kavanaughs ego just won't let him come to terms with the fact that his BJJ creds/coaching just aren't up to par at that level of the game.

XLkFvAzK.jpg

Lol Kavanagh was clearly gotten to by Eddie asking why Conor has 2 jitz coaches.

No consolation for Eddie but clearly still affecting Kav

I'm faaaaar from a Luke Thomas supporter, BUT he's right on this one.

Artem Lobov merely serves as a sparring body, i.e. A nice term for "punching bag".

Whereas Dilon Danis was hired to TEACH Connie BJJ.

It's clear as day. Kavanaughs ego just won't let him come to terms with the fact that his BJJ creds/coaching just aren't up to par at that level in the game.

XLkFvAzK.jpg

Like I told Luke on Twitter,

A sparring partner can help clean up your technique but that still doesn't make him your coach.

Luke agreed with me too.

what other coach is always on twitter getting into arguments? this guy isn't even that good.

Back