Television Luke Skywalker series in early development for Disney+ **Spoilers**

Despite full training camp Luke wrecking them DT’s like tin cans, I’m still team Ahsoka via Fight IQ.

Ahsoka got absolutely railed by Vader who Luke beat 5 years pre Mando. Luke would effortlessly curbstomp her, even Mando took on Ahsoka for a short time.

Ahsoka got absolutely railed by Vader who Luke beat 5 years pre Mando. Luke would effortlessly curbstomp her, even Mando took on Ahsoka for a short time.

1452716778730.jpg

I need this in my life. Half of the series announced seem very MEH to me, but this could go very well.

Outright evil and scary looking, or still adorable but does evil things with the same innocent squished face?
Isn't part of being a sith and succumbing to the darkside turning ugly and evil looking as shit? Thats what I want to see. A sith, with the power we know capable of that race of jedi. Fuck. Yes.

Isn't part of being a sith and succumbing to the darkside turning ugly and evil looking as shit? Thats what I want to see. A sith, with the power we know capable of that race of jedi. Fuck. Yes.

True that is usually something that comes along with it. I don't know if it's always necessary. Perhaps after a blast of force lightning, you could cast this famous old person as Sith Grogu in his 500's

085d0ee40664bf48f3fa13e3afe9f59831b4e3f1.jpg

I'm reading Darth Bane 2 and in the first book, his female Sith classmate was described as super hot and seductive. His apprentice was also hinted at being hot and got a Twilek to fall in love with her and have sexual relations. Darth Rey kinda looked hot, but needed bigger Sith boobs. Sith's not a race though since the Sith school had all sorts of diff aliens.

I don't recall them explaining how Palpatine could go back and forth betw old man and scary old man almost alien wrinkled face. I don't think Mace Windu damaged his face. I'm guessing some sort of Force illusion was the nicer looking face.

I'm reading Darth Bane 2 and in the first book, his female Sith classmate was described as super hot and seductive. His apprentice was also hinted at being hot and got a Twilek to fall in love with her and have sexual relations. Darth Rey kinda looked hot, but needed bigger Sith boobs. Sith's not a race though since the Sith school had all sorts of diff aliens.

I don't recall them explaining how Palpatine could go back and forth betw old man and scary old man almost alien wrinkled face. I don't think Mace Windu damaged his face. I'm guessing some sort of Force illusion was the nicer looking face.
I only mentioned that because I could have sworn i read it here from one of the bigger Star Wars fans. Im not that knowledgeable lol

The thing is, if they made cute lil' Grogu turn into an evil character, billions of little kids would grow up wanting to become evil, then that's the end of civilized society. It would be a post-apocalyptic world going forward.

The thing is, if they made cute lil' Grogu turn into an evil character, billions of little kids would grow up wanting to become evil, then that's the end of civilized society. It would be a post-apocalyptic world going forward.

I'm in.

MEW is really pretty, but they can't retcon Leia to have small almost flat boobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back