Luke Rockhold's latest Instagram post after KO Loss to Yoel Romero

In before "when I'm focused, there's no one in the world that can beat me"

"I'm not here to simply exist."

Luke_Rock_Salt_01.png

No point in even trying to post something extra salty after getting KO’d by Romero and Bisping back to back. No one would take it seriously, everyone would just point and laugh, respond with a gif.
I wish his fans felt the same way, or I mean fan. There’s one guy on here that’s been bitching up a storm about Romero. He even said gus would be an easy fight for Luke. I was thinking it was Luke himself but after seeing his ig post it’s definitely not him lol

Is it me or does Rockhold have a tendency to stick his chin up right in sight of an overhand from either side? That's how Bisping caught him and he never quite got that fixed.

Lol...Bleeding shin.

Rory Macdonald laughs at you and your comment. (So will the rest of us)

View attachment 339467

... Well I guess I may as well laugh at myself as well then?

BTW I watched that fight and the Red King did a good job. I've also seen many leg kick TKOs, it's no joke. Most likely Luke will have bruising after that if not a fracture. Yoel did a good job checking them.

... Well I guess I may as well laugh at myself as well then?

BTW I watched that fight and the Red King did a good job. I've also seen many leg kick TKOs, it's no joke. Most likely Luke will have bruising after that if not a fracture. Yoel did a good job checking them.
{<redford}

did he really learn tho. he keeps geting KOd from bad defense

I hope that he can "learn and grow" from this fight. For example, learn not to do the following:
  • Back straight up when getting blitzed
  • Throw the same check hook so often that your opponent knows it's coming
  • Don't even feign a takedown let alone attempt one
  • Move into your opponent's power hand
  • Forget to use your reach and kicking advantage.
But I have to give him a break, since it seems like Romero can make anyone panic (except Whittaker). At least Luke is not whining about Romero's weight.

Yoel either knocked some sense into him... or destroyed a part of his brain effectively lobotomizing him into docility.

Book him against Mini Cain AKA Kelvin Gastelum

i hope luke goes to 205.thats his only option left i think.stop starving n cutting all that weight(like RDA did).if u gonna get koed again might as well do it at 205 and not put your body through shit again n still get koed after all the draining n cutting.be fresh n way healthier on fight day at least n see wat happens man

Back