Luke Rockhold's latest Instagram post after KO Loss to Yoel Romero

Did ya think he was gonna post that uppercut from hell?

RockSalt must be trying to flush the sodium out of his system through positive thinking and goodwill.

Was expecting something extra salty. Glad he’s being a good sport.

Is he in love after that sweet Cuban lovin'?

Not used to seeing him like this.

Good on him. It just wasn't his day.

Side note: Damn, look at that bleeding shin.

now time to implement a heavy grappling gameplan and/or move up

I don’t think he recollects the last few moments of his existence in that fight. Post starts off like the CM template for I just lost.

He forgot to conceive it and believe it so he didn't achieve it.

We live, we learn we grow (and we can still make weight).

Fixed it for you Luke.

Was expecting something extra salty. Glad he’s being a good sport.
No point in even trying to post something extra salty after getting KO’d by Romero and Bisping back to back. No one would take it seriously, everyone would just point and laugh, respond with a gif.

Good public reaction actually

He had another post that was:

"Respect to Yoel that man is made of steel."

but I think it's simple to understand rockhold, his first UFC loss belfort was juiced to the gills (he went a bit overboard, but still). bisping, well bisping is an annoying motherfucker and he completely underestimated him and paid a huge price. I think his future losses (I hope he almost or never lose again) he will also take like this again

Somehow Sherbros are gonna make fun of him for staying positive after a loss? Would you rather he shell up and hide behind a purple pillow for 3 years?

Not so salty for ole Luke.
low-sodium-icon-low-sodium-website-button-on-white-background-HYCH06.jpg

Good to see most of Sherdog is blowing it out of proportion and Luke is taking it well.

Wish everyone would quit crying, cause Luke sure aint......

Is he in love after that sweet Cuban lovin'?

Not used to seeing him like this.
The ear rub Yoel gave him after the kiss was key. It's very relaxing.

to Luke's credit, that was a low sodium response. I think he's growing and maturing as a person after being humbled again.

Back