WwnXv.gif

Luke is too picky with his matchups. The UFC is less and less inclined to negotiate. I would rather bet he’ll be cut by the end of next year.

guys who use the phrase "hot take".

<Kpop01><Oku01><{1-8}>

Makes you sound like you should be working for TMZ and covering gay mukbangers on youtube.

It was against the best of the best. There is no shame in losing to Jan the LHW champ, Romero (who adensanya was terrified off) and Bisping.

Yes there is. I can't even tell you who else got KO'd by Bisping like that.

Middleweight isn't very deep, I can see him getting some wins over a few in the top 10 and earning a title shot. I don't think Izzy has the type of one-shot power to put Luke out, and his grappling is good enough to make Izzy tentative and keep it competitive at the least.

Sherdog gets stupider by day.

Sherdoggers do your memory function for more then 6 months?

Luke rockhold is done. He might look good for a minute or two but he will get destroyed again. Even Strickland kills him.

He will get ktfo once again and retire for good with CTE. Good riddance Luke.

This is a ballsy thread, I respect it tho. I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Thanks for sharing ts

Him vs Izzy would be fun but he's too old now.

People talking about how he'd fare against Adesanya, I don't see any conceivable way he'd beat the Reaper.

Is he no longer training in south Florida? I don’t think the move to hard knocks did him any favors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back