nope

a 36 year old who has major flaws in his striking and has gotten KOd brutally in 3 of his last 4 fights, as well as having his soul taken by Vitor years ago will never win the title again

/thread

edit: just noticed the shoop. good job, take a like

We are talking about a former SF/UFC champ here. Luke isn’t getting beat by cans. Hes still elite and has enough in the tank for one last run. I seen some of his training videos and he looks sharp.

Im not saying Lukes gonna beat Adensanya. What I am saying is he will have a career resurgence and get a title fight. If he wins belt awesome but not sold on that. Will see…
Yeah. Weidman, Penn, Cruz, all these men were champs at some point. Now all we hope is that they finally hang 'em up.

Rockhold got the belt because Weidman threw a sloppy kick and he lost it to Bisping right away.

I admire his looks as much as the next dude, but he got exposed.

200w.gif

@Paynebringer Thoughts?:D?

With the way the UFC works he is reasonably two fights away from a title shot. Strickland is a winnable fight, so I can see your prediction happening. Probably gets KTFO by Adesanya if he makes it that far though lol

I think if he can put a couple of wins together we could see him elevated to a title shot. It’s possible. The Strickland fight is winnable.

I don’t see him beating Adesanya though. But it wouldn’t be that crazy.

His time has passed. He will be nothing more than shoop material in the ranks of 7-10. That may be generous. I do hope he accepts the Strictland fight and wins.

nope

a 36 year old who has major flaws in his striking and has gotten KOd brutally in 3 of his last 4 fights, as well as having his soul taken by Vitor years ago will never win the title again

/thread

edit: just noticed the shoop. good job, take a like
That was TRT Vitor tho, he was taking everyone's soul until USADA

Luke Rockhard coming for that strap.

What you aren’t factoring in is that Rockhold is old and shot. It’s not 2015. Move on

He is a very unlikeable guy but he was a beast on the ground, i dont know if he will be a champ again though.

i am low key worried that khabibs win streak as a coach might be over.

Back