3. Weidman- injured
4. Bisping facing Vitor
5. Munoz- injured
6. Vitor facing Bisping
7. Okami facing Lombard
8. Luke Rockhold
9. Brian Stann facing Wandy
10. Costa

Literally only the two top ten guys who aren't injured and aren't fighting anyone are Rockhold and Costa.

Btw since when is Costa an easy opponent to beat?

Why not?

That's a pretty level headed call out BTW

I think a lot of sherdoggers are underestimating Costa. Im a big fan of him and his boxing. I also think he would give Luke a hard time.

Set your sights a little higher, Luke.
This was my first thought. I don't mind the fight as I don't necessarily think Rockhold is a top guy, but given he is the champion I would think he would at the very least be looking for a top 5 guy. Fighting Costa means he's minimum two fights from a title shot, when he could ask for a top 5 guy and only be one away.

Its a solid fight, I could see Costa pulling out the upset here, would be rooting for Rockhold though.

I like the idea.

I think Rockhold would dominate though.

He's the strikeforce mw champ and he's not calling out anderson silva? Luke really needs to grow a pair!! Come on man!

... are people really saying Costa is too low for Rockhold? Rockhold needs an introduction fight to the UFC and Costa is right at the top of the division at the moment. Great first fight for Rockhold. Honestly, I couldn't think of any better.

Back