Luke Rockhold wants to fight Costa at Ufc on Fox7

Sounds good to me

Weidman can face Jacare, the winner of Okami/Lombard, or the winner of this match when he returns

in before Rockold is Ducking Jacare

This is the fight I wanted when Costa finished Boetsch, either this or Cung Le. Either would be a good introduction for Rockhold.

Awesome matchup. Itll be a good test for both of them.

Sounds like an excellent fight to put on for casual fans. There's going to be some top notch striking on display, and somebody is likely to get finished. On the downside, if they stack the card too much, there are going to be a bunch of fights like this one that should be 5 rounds, but won't be.

Rockhold would beat Philippou without much trouble, a good showcase fight for him.

Sounds like an excellent fight to put on for casual fans. There's going to be some top notch striking on display, and somebody is likely to get finished. On the downside, if they stack the card too much, there are going to be a bunch of fights like this one that should be 5 rounds, but won't be.

I really doubt that this fight is getting finished. Will most likely go to a decision whoever wins it.

hmm good but...weird.

From Luke I mean, to call out a guy who said himself a couple of weeks ago that he was not even close to challenge Silva.

if they book such a fight for FOX 7 that means the 4 fights maincard is full. What about Le then? I was expecting him to fight at this event!

They should have Costa vs Rockhold for UFC 159 and do Le vs Jacare for Fox 7!!!

I'd like to see this fight. I have no problem with former/current champs from other orgs getting less than elite tests in their first UFC fight.

Thought this guy had his eyes on the top ranked guys? Talking about Bisping and wanting Silva. Lets not pretend Costa is top 10.....

I assume he wants Philippou on fox as hes on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC and he would beat him impressively. Its a good way to introduce himself to thousands that dont know who he is.

Set your sights a little higher, Luke.

lol this. Rockhold must not think that high of himself.. but there arent many other top 10 MWs that arent already booked for a fight.

Fight Costa, then fight Weidman, then Silva

Back