Luke Rockhold wants Anderson Silva next

Same

also how u get so many likes

teach me
Lol surprised I have more than you my man. Your content is always quality, maybe my avatar?

People tend to like my witty sarcasm I guess. @NightwingBJJ loves my analogies and metaphors. And probably a quarter of my likes are from @Wadtucket GOAT and quite a few from @BC 206.

Have no fear @KONE my man. Whenever I have some free time and a better internet connection I promise to go full wad on your account.

Lol surprised I have more than you my man. Your content is always quality, maybe my avatar?

People tend to like my witty sarcasm I guess. @NightwingBJJ loves my analogies and metaphors. And probably a quarter of my likes are from @Wadtucket GOAT and quite a few from @BC 206.

Have no fear @KONE my man. Whenever I have some free time and a better internet connection I promise to go full wad on your account.

Yeah @KONE once I have settled from traveling and @BC 206 gets off house arrest, we'll be hitting you up with the "Likes" :D

As soon as they let me bang bro I'm blowing my wad on the like button like my mentor @Wadtucket taught me.

#FreeBOOMIN

#FreeBOOMIN

dave-chapelle-Im-rich-bitch.jpeg

Well, Luke's stand up is far from great as well as his chin, speed has never been his thing

If he cant get Andy to the ground (85% he does) he is getting smoked, even old man post roids Andy can put a straight left on that glass

Not going to lie but I think Silva could pull this off. <6>
Interesting match up though

Not going to lie but I think Silva could pull this off. <6>
Interesting match up though

I pray he wins..........then retire immediately after. Haa

Andy's always got a shot, but TBH this would seem like Cain/Cormier vs current Fedor

If Rockhold gets Andy down, its over

Back