Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

Snowflakes... shouldn't you be training, Colby?

Here's what a real bull looks like:

rodeo-8-seconds-20180705.jpg

The bull is fine, a 1500+ pound animal is not harmed by a human hanging onto it for 30 seconds, he couldnt have choked it if he wanted to.

The bull is fine, a 2000 pound animal is not harmed by a human hanging onto it for 30 seconds, he couldnt have choked it if he wanted to.

It's not a bull...it's a calf...aka a baby cow.

My exact thoughts after reading the title.

Don't even feel somewhat sorry for the dude's brain.

Let the animals live life without being literally molested.

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

Rape can be done without physical injuries aswell. Does that make it okay because the women didn't get harmed?
No, because she did not want to get raped. Same as the bull did not want some metrosexual retard hanging on his throat.
Savage

Just cowboy shit, don't over react....it was at a rodeo snowflakes
First of all, fuck the cowboys of all sorts. But really the Dallas ones. Second, what does a rodeo have to do with it being a shitty past time?

Trying to get a win to get back in win column.

We think you are even more of a douche Luke, I don't really know how that was possible.

Nothing wrong here, cows are tough animals and Luke was nothing more than a nuisance.

I mean grappling always was his best tool

Rape can be done without physical injuries aswell. Does that make it okay because the women didn't get harmed?
No, because she did not want to get raped. Same as the bull did not want some metrosexual retard hanging on his throat.
Stop projecting human thoughts and emotions on animals.

Stop projecting human thoughts and emotions on animals.

Ah, so these are the types of people that condone animal abuse. People that think the animal called human is the only animal capable of feeling pain or agony or any "human" emotions. If you ever had a pet you'd know animals are capable of very complex emotions and even traits such as loyalty.

I'd bet my ass that bull is in more agony than you could imagine, or maybe not imagine because you sound like a sociopathic piece of shit.
Most serial killers start off by abusing animals because they can't emphasize with other beings so just do me a favor and don't go watch Joker. ;)

Are we going to start charging Stud bulls with rape and other animals with asualt when attacking cows in paddocks. Also its a cow there strong durable animals theres nothing luke could of done to hurt that animal.

It's a calf...a baby cow, not a bull. Not saying Luke could of permanently harmed it, but the post title is misleading as hell.

Sherdoggers thinking cows are born in Styrofoam & cellophane wrappers....lol

He hooked it's horns, he didn't choke it ya PETA wingnuts.

It's a calf...a baby cow, not a bull. Not saying Luke could of permanently harmed it, but the post title is misleading as hell.
I know its a calf its not a fragile animal and theres nothing Luke could of done to hurt it

Attacking an animal for fun is obviously animal abuse and this was completely unnecessary.

Back