Media Luke Rockhold STRANGLES a LIVE bull. Animal ABUSE or training?

giphy.gif

Lmfao rockhold seriously has some of the mostly hilarious/brutal losses of all time

You know what, that was pretty fucking impressive.

That's a gimpy(or drugged up) bull, or Rockhold is a bad motherfucker. There's no way that bull shouldn't have been able to shake him off. If that's all on the up and up, and isn't some carnival bullshit, that was pretty cool.

that's a baby bull. a real one looks like this
1130_sun_nfr_bull001_t653.jpg

and it would've dwarfed Rockhold ragdolling him all over the place.

I am impressed by it, but, strangling a animal is just fucked up.

Just cowboy shit, don't over react....it was at a rodeo snowflakes

that's a baby bull. a real one looks like this
1130_sun_nfr_bull001_t653.jpg

and it would've dwarfed Rockhold ragdolling him all over the place.
Yes and the slow and dumb look is just an act. Those boys will mess u up

Doesn't appear many cityboys have been to a rodeo

Wow, exceptional skill, he jumped onto a baby bull from a horse.... wtf?
I know all Americans aren't like this (thank god for that) but holy shit you guys need to do something about these redneck fucks trying to prove they're tough by ... whatever the hell they are doing.

Nah, it's more of a head lock

Animal abuse... easily. That bull has no clue what's going on, and if it did, Luke would be taking a dirt nap.

Wow, exceptional skill, he jumped onto a baby bull from a horse.... wtf?
I know all Americans aren't like this (thank god for that) but holy shit you guys need to do something about these redneck fucks trying to prove they're tough by ... whatever the hell they are doing.

Steer wrestling takes place in many many countries, from Australia to South America....it's not a US thing dipshit

This is abuse but not the 'worst kind', he was just holding a head lock, really doubt he was going for a choke. Still very stupid thing to do.

Steer wrestling takes place in many many countries, from Australia to South America....it's not a US thing dipshit
So there are rednecks outside of the US is what we're supposed to take from this?

Luke is hated equally among humans and animals . You just know when he gets knocked out next time a army of cows and tigers will be cheering right along with us.

Back