Media .

Sounds like bull to me. I don't see any reason fighters from 4-10 in MW could deny Rockhold. He is a great fight really - an ex-champ with cracked chin. That win always has value. I don't see any reason Costa would deny him a fight as well. So who is the fighter who "ducked" him? Izzy and Vettori are booked... is it Whittaker? Rockhold is absolutely pointless fight for The Reaper, but he might take it as well just for name value.

I'll be really interested to know who is making excuses.

Top 5 eh… think he matches up well with guys like Brunson and Vettori imo who are both in top 5. Hes only 36, Luke still has a few good years left. Saw some vids of him hitting pads other day and he looked sharp ass hell.
Pads don’t hit back.

Luke’s offense has never been the issue.

giphy.gif

Costa would be interesting.

Most definitely, Costa has been mia though. No idea whats been going in with him. He hasnt even posted on his YT channel in a while either

Fun fact, Rockhold hasn’t beat anyone still fighting in the UFC in almost 6 years...he can shut the fuck up about wanting a top 10 opponent, how about win a fight first?

As always Win or Loose Luke delivers!
I thought he would do great at 205.... He made me look like an idiot. Though the guy that beat him looks pretty good right now.

Now... He just needs a fight. I'm skeptical that nobody will fight Luke.. He can still headline, and a few of the others in the top ten really can't and ought to jump at the chance to take on Luke.

Rockhold is still a high reward opponent.

Jake Paul vs Rockhold actually makes sense and is kind of intriguing...Rockhold with all the experience and a little bit of size on his side, but no chin...

I can't believe I'm interested, but I am!

All the skills in the world but terrible fight IQ.

Yes, I’m sure the UFC MW division is terrified of a guy that can’t take a punch. How about going back to 205 where he doesn’t lose to people like Jan. What a douche. Even scrubs in Australia tell the guy to his face that he sucks.

Honestly, Rockhold gets too much hate. I'm excited for his return to MW!

His "sus chin" thing is a bit overblown. He got KOd by Jan and Romero, and overlooked Bisping (like an idiot), so what.

Luke gets alot of hate on here but his fights are always entertaining.

Some of the hate is deserved i guess because he is so smug an awkward. The Majority of the sherdog hate is because Luke looks like the kind of a guy that was genetically modified to fuck shertards (imaginary) girlfriends. Shertards gonna shertard. The hate is strong in here.
In here....

I wish Luke good luck on his return. He has one more run left in him

Last edited:
Costa vs rockhold would be good, would prob put the winner 1 fight from the title

Is he going to keep his hands up when he fights? Is he humble enough to learn to some defense? I like this dude but dang man, D-E-F-E-N-S-E.

LOL @ making fun of Mayweather getting paid a shitload of money for dealing with the Paul brothers while Luke and other MMA fighters are talking about them and hyping them up for free.

he literally said he would box Paul for free.

Back