Media .

"Jan is all we could get"

i

LOL @ making fun of Mayweather getting paid a shitload of money for dealing with the Paul brothers while Luke and other MMA fighters are talking about them and hyping them up for free.

Last edited:
Good Interview, Hes right about what he said on Mayweather humiliating himself for a paycheck

Cliffs:
-Is coming back to 185, his current walk around weight is 205.
-Took time off to live life, make business deals(injuries too but wont admit it lol)
-Thinks Whittaker is being skipped over too much, questions Vettoris title fight
-Wants a top 10 fights, says there is already people making excuses to not fight him
-Khabib is helping him train for this comeback but probably wont be coach
-Says he would fight Jake Paul for free, says he doesnt have the ballz to fight anyone worthwhile.
-Gives his thoughts on how everything is all fake now in modern culture
-Says Jake Paul is lying about Chuck Lidell begging for a pic and Chucks wife sent Luke some stuff proving that
-Says “Floyd Broke Ass Mayweather” is probably indebted to Irss, Floyds so desperate that he’s willing to play these games with Paul Brothers.
-Says Floyd looks like goddamn hell, what the fuck is that guy doing
-Luke has been training 5 days a week, cant get a fight bunch of top 10 turning down fights
-Luke says he has alot left to give, says if he can go out and do things people have seen yet and go out there beat everyone in his path
-Hes ready to go, injuries are good now. Is just waiting for an opponent to sign on

Everyone is too scared, he should fight BRAD Tavares. He was looking good in his last fight at 185

Attachments

• LukeDC.png
    LukeDC.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 10
I know he's being asked, so he's responding. I also like drama and shit talking. But, bro... EVERY time he's prepping for a come back run, he comes out and petty shits on everyone, before taking an L. Dude, have you really switched things up when you're having the EXACT same approach? I'm not judging, I just feel like he's better than this hamster wheel he keeps getting stuck into.

Anyways, here's the TOP 10

ISRAEL ADESANYA CHAMPION
1 Robert Whittaker
2 Paulo Costa
3 Marvin Vettori
4 Jared Cannonier
5 Derek Brunson
6 Darren Till
7 Jack Hermansson
8 Uriah Hall
9 Kelvin Gastelum
10 Edmen Shahbazyan

Izzy, Vet, Whittaker aren't fighting him, that makes sense. Kelvin just fought. Edmen/Jack are booked. Till's injured. What's with Jared's arm, has it healed?

That leaves Hall, Brunson and Costa. When Luke left, he left at 3rd, not sure where they'd put him.

EDIT: Costa/Jared's booked.

So it leaves Brunson or Hall for Rockhold.

Last edited:
Who would turn down that fight? He’s a big name and an easy highlight reel KO and 50k bonus.

Dawg Luke Rockhold losing to the LHW champ Jan and Yoel does not make him a bum lol. Hes still a dangerous opponent

I think Rockhold can still beat plentyyy of people in top 10 MW. Also curious to see what
Improvements hes made with Parillo. For Luke to go to the enemy coach says alot( Parillo was Bispings long time coach).

Rockholds clearly serious about coming back stronger

I know he's being asked, so he's responding. I also like drama and shit talking. But, bro... EVERY time he's prepping for a come back run, he comes out and petty shits on everyone, before taking an L. Dude, have you really switched things up when you're having the EXACT same approach? I'm not judging, I just feel like he's better than this hamster wheel he keeps getting stuck into.

Anyways, here's the TOP 10

ISRAEL ADESANYA CHAMPION
1 Robert Whittaker
2 Paulo Costa
3 Marvin Vettori
4 Jared Cannonier
5 Derek Brunson
6 Darren Till
7 Jack Hermansson
8 Uriah Hall
9 Kelvin Gastelum
10 Edmen Shahbazyan

Izzy, Vet, Whittaker aren't fighting him, that makes sense. Kelvin just fought. Edmen/Jack are booked. Till's injured. What's with Jared's arm, has it healed?

That leaves Hall, Brunson and Costa. When Luke left, he left at 3rd, not sure where they'd put him.

Costa would be interesting.

Dawg Luke Rockhold losing to the LHW champ Jan and Yoel does not make him a bum lol. Hes still a dangerous opponent

I think Rockhold can still beat plentyyy of people in top 10 MW. Also curious to see what
Improvements hes made with Parillo. For Luke to go to the enemy coach says alot( Parillo was Bispings long time coach).

Rockhold clearly serious about coming back stronger

He got slept brutally by Bisping too though. And all that was a long time ago. He’s an old man now. I’m not saying he’s a total bum. But anyone in the top 5 should be able to flatline him.

He got slept brutally by Bisping too though. And all that was a long time ago. He’s an old man now. I’m not saying he’s a total bum. But anyone in the top 5 should be able to flatline him.

Top 5 eh… think he matches up well with guys like Brunson and Vettori imo who are both in top 5. Hes only 36, Luke still has a few good years left. Saw some vids of him hitting pads other day and he looked sharp ass hell.

Back