Luke Rockhold retiring?

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's the final guest on Ariel Helwani's show today, are they leaving him until last to announce his retirement?

Come on dude, you've been talking shit for ages now, you can't run yet.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Idk if I really care to see that fight that much

It might be okay I guess

Bisping owed luke that rubbermatch

Man I saw the lineup and thought so as well. Wish I could still stand listening to The Helwani but the cringe and aggravation just gets too real. Will just wait for the headlines.

I want to see the fight first, Rockhold has been saying shit about Smith for ages now out of the blue so I at least want to see that go down.

Smith is a very chill dude so to see him get annoyed at Rockhold, it's a fight I wanna see.

Man I saw the lineup and thought so as well. Wish I could still stand listening to The Helwani but the cringe and aggravation just gets too real. Will just wait for the headlines.

I like Ariel Helwani to be honest, I look forward to his show.

Raging Al's on now :)

I think never in the history of MMA I've seen fighter regress so fast and so horribly as Rockhold. After Belfort KO'd him he went on an absolute tear to get the belt. I remember that I thought to myself that it has to be one of the most dominant and impressive streaks ever. Then Bisping happened and apparently KO'd him so violently that Rockhold soul was split into two and his warrior spirit is stil wandering somewhere in LA while we are stuck with Retard Rockhold.

I think never in the history of MMA I've seen fighter regress so fast and so horribly as Rockhold. After Belfort KO'd him he went on an absolute tear to get the belt. I remember that I thought to myself that it has to be one of the most dominant and impressive streaks ever. Then Bisping happened and apparently KO'd him so violently that Rockhold soul was split into two and his warrior spirit is stil wandering somewhere in LA while we are stuck with Retard Rockhold.

hqdefault.jpg

Hendricks had a worse down slope in my opinion but yeah rockhold used to be the freaking man...now he sucks

I think the humiliation of getting KO’d by a guy who is best known for getting KO’d in humiliating fashion was too much for Rockhold to come to grips with.

He should of retired 2 years ago, it is time to move on. He can't compete anymore but maybe he can train people.

He should retire. What's the point? His best days ended when he lost to Michael Bisping lol. Time to call it a day.

I make jokes with him, but I think he is a good fighter. That beating he did do on Weidman made me very happy, transforming the nobody in the CHUCKY DOLL. I think he needs to adapt on LHW picking easy fights, 2 easy guys and then someone good.

I think he is getting too many chicks and forgetting how to train properly. But his chin, this can't be changed, it is not one of his strongest assets. It is not bad, but also not good... LHW people hit harder, that's why he needs to adapt first instead of demanding high caliber opponents and Jones.

Yeah but I want to see the Smith fight first lol

Oh Luke Rockhold just cancelled at the last minute!!

Back