Luke Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker [dating show]

You think that is bad, there is this woman at work, late 20s, that thinks she is a lot hotter than she is, although she is still pretty cute. Anyway, she has been with this dude for like 6 years. She has said her goal in life is to stay at home while the man works. Something which I am sure this guys knows which is probably why he hasn't proposed. Anyway, one day she was acting a little too smug so a buddy of mine decided to fuck with her and says "you know after 6 years if he was gonna marry ya he would've done it by now, why don't you just give it up before you get any older?"

Her answer was "No way, I have already invested way too much time in him to start start over now"

I was like, wtf? That is how she looks at it? Love has nothing to do with it. It is basically a prostitute banging the same dude hoping it turns into a Pretty Woman scenario where he decides even though he is having sex with her for money that maybe he will just ask her to marry him. I can get people that stay together for the kids or because they don't want to start over after being married for so long although single and happy seems better than married and miserable. But if the relationship didn't start on a foundation of love then that is just sad. I know many don't but it was just surprising to see how casually some people admit it, even if without realizing it.

True. Still, love does fade and there will be times when the spouse will piss you off and you'll wonder what the heck you were thinking. It will come down to WANTING to stick together rather than being all fuzzy with love. I think the reason for high divorce rates is not just lacking love when getting married, it's also lacking the want when things get rough.

I am surprised people here think he has no money...

title fight he won with Jacare
Then he headlines and defends the championship twice
Out of 4 matches in the ufc he has headlined 3 of the cards

He is sponsored by adidas
Probably alot more companies.

He comes from a family of pro athletes so they know how to secure sponsors.

Company man..

That people think its hard to earn a million dollars are fair, but the man is connected by family and has a good pro career. I see him good for a mill

good for him. He could use some more cash ow and punany ofc.

Back