Luke Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker [dating show]

That's why he's as good as he is, no family bullshit drama. Look at GSP, same thing.

lmao. I've seen that show. The host is a huge biotch.

The dollar million dong

BbaArHkCQAArTAr.jpg

The dollar million dong

BbaArHkCQAArTAr.jpg

Someone should send that bitch this pic. Of course he's looking for love, Patti, read the shirt and check his left pant leg. :icon_lol:

It's too bad he didn't cockslap that old hag on the spot. Her double chin, broken looking nose and fake eyelashes.

I'm sure that if you totaled all of Rockhold's assets he's worth at least $1,000,000. And even if that's not the case, the show's BS as I'm sure there's been so-called millionaire contestants with less money than Rockhold.

I think the bigger point here is the host, Patti, would have been a real force in woman's MMA is she chose it as a profession - she's a force. Maybe it's not too late, book Patti v Ronda, 2017

Rockhold has made 40k + 40k in his last 3 fights (plus a 50k POTN bonus in the bisping fight). Hes nowhere near a million in total assets.

This is basically me right now haha. If I had got into a relationship with girls I would go on dates or fool around with I would have just been settling. So I guess kudos to him if he wants to actually find someone to care about more than that... but I agree reality show takes away any respect for it.

And some people find this surprising? He's been training and fighting for that many years, so it could be that he wasn't willing to commit to someone when he can't always be around. I'm sure a lot of fighters are only married cause they got a girl pregnant too. (Sad but true).

I personally don't plan on getting married or having kids so when I date someone it's not a life and death choice if they're perfect for the bearing of my children and wifehood. I'm far more concerned about their quality as a person and if I like being around them/the sex is good.

What really bums me out is hearing about people who 'settle' just because they still haven't found that perfect person and their biological clocks are ticking hard. I overheard one of the most depressing conversations of my life once by unintentionally eavesdropping on some office people. I drifted in when a dude was telling a coworker about how him and his wife's first date was in Central Park. There was some low talking and she exclaimed, "Wow, you must have have gotten married soon then." at which point I tuned in. He explained that after they'd been dating three weeks the woman asked him if he wanted to get married. He said he had to think about it and obviously they went ahead and did it.

Everything about this is deeply saddening. The guy didn't look that old, had to be over thirty but not by much. At that point both he and his wife were willing to accept someone, pretty much anyone, as long as they were within attraction limits and had stable financial history. And people wonder why divorce rates are 50%. Getting married (apparently to some asshole you just met), having kids and a house happiness does not make.

Moral of the story is, don't be that guy (or gal). Yeah sifting through an endless stream of people sucks and you'll have to make compromises, but don't roll dice on marriage. At best it's a messy legal contract you have to undo and at worst it will ruin your life.

Did he actually say that in the interview? That he's basically living the life of a Motley Cure member?

And I highly doubt he's a millionaire by now. I can't imagine that anyone in the UFC whose not a title holder who who is not contending for the title is actually a millionaire.

Impressed by the whole 9 years thing.

Why would you want to be tied down. Be single, do what you want and enjoy. So many of my friends in their early 20's are married with multiple kids already.

Fuck that.

WTF, Rockhold deserves better than that.

Rockhold has made 40k + 40k in his last 3 fights (plus a 50k POTN bonus in the bisping fight). Hes nowhere near a million in total assets.

Of course you would know his full worth Mr. Sherdog. Have you ever considered he may have come from money? Besides that, you have no idea how aggressively he has invested his monies over the years or how lucrative his sponsorships are. I know it's difficult for some to understand, but having a million US dollars in assets is not what it used to be...

Yea peeped a few eps out of boredem. The show is kinda gross to be honest. Some kind of gold digger dating show. You don't have to be a multi millionaire to qualify. You could literally have just 1 mill in the bank to be eligible. Be tween Strikeforce and the UFC, smart business moves, how knowa maybe Luke is a "millionaire".

I personally don't plan on getting married or having kids so when I date someone it's not a life and death choice if they're perfect for the bearing of my children and wifehood. I'm far more concerned about their quality as a person and if I like being around them/the sex is good.

What really bums me out is hearing about people who 'settle' just because they still haven't found that perfect person and their biological clocks are ticking hard. I overheard one of the most depressing conversations of my life once by unintentionally eavesdropping on some office people. I drifted in when a dude was telling a coworker about how him and his wife's first date was in Central Park. There was some low talking and she exclaimed, "Wow, you must have have gotten married soon then." at which point I tuned in. He explained that after they'd been dating three weeks the woman asked him if he wanted to get married. He said he had to think about it and obviously they went ahead and did it.

Everything about this is deeply saddening. The guy didn't look that old, had to be over thirty but not by much. At that point both he and his wife were willing to accept someone, pretty much anyone, as long as they were within attraction limits and had stable financial history. And people wonder why divorce rates are 50%. Getting married (apparently to some asshole you just met), having kids and a house happiness does not make.

Moral of the story is, don't be that guy (or gal). Yeah sifting through an endless stream of people sucks and you'll have to make compromises, but don't roll dice on marriage. At best it's a messy legal contract you have to undo and at worst it will ruin your life.

In so many words.
You think that is bad, there is this woman at work, late 20s, that thinks she is a lot hotter than she is, although she is still pretty cute. Anyway, she has been with this dude for like 6 years. She has said her goal in life is to stay at home while the man works. Something which I am sure this guys knows which is probably why he hasn't proposed. Anyway, one day she was acting a little too smug so a buddy of mine decided to fuck with her and says "you know after 6 years if he was gonna marry ya he would've done it by now, why don't you just give it up before you get any older?"

Her answer was "No way, I have already invested way too much time in him to start start over now"

I was like, wtf? That is how she looks at it? Love has nothing to do with it. It is basically a prostitute banging the same dude hoping it turns into a Pretty Woman scenario where he decides even though he is having sex with her for money that maybe he will just ask her to marry him. I can get people that stay together for the kids or because they don't want to start over after being married for so long although single and happy seems better than married and miserable. But if the relationship didn't start on a foundation of love then that is just sad. I know many don't but it was just surprising to see how casually some people admit it, even if without realizing it.

Don't get the big deal about him not having a serious girl friend in nearly 10 year. It's hard to find woman that supportive of a fighters life style unless there a part of it. I used to go out with a girl that would get annoyed with me every time I went to the gym. No serious girlfriend, doesn't mean your not fucking on a regular basis. Luke is probably plowing his way through Tinder lol.

WTF, Rockhold deserves better than that.

I agree

6.5/10 in appearance
2/10 in attitude
0/10 in feminine spirit
4/10 in communication
1/10 in originality

For a final score of 13.5/50

She should have just stayed with her first husband.

You think that is bad, there is this woman at work, late 20s, that thinks she is a lot hotter than she is, although she is still pretty cute. Anyway, she has been with this dude for like 6 years. She has said her goal in life is to stay at home while the man works. Something which I am sure this guys knows which is probably why he hasn't proposed. Anyway, one day she was acting a little too smug so a buddy of mine decided to fuck with her and says "you know after 6 years if he was gonna marry ya he would've done it by now, why don't you just give it up before you get any older?"

Her answer was "No way, I have already invested way too much time in him to start start over now"

I was like, wtf? That is how she looks at it? Love has nothing to do with it. It is basically a prostitute banging the same dude hoping it turns into a Pretty Woman scenario where he decides even though he is having sex with her for money that maybe he will just ask her to marry him. I can get people that stay together for the kids or because they don't want to start over after being married for so long although single and happy seems better than married and miserable. But if the relationship didn't start on a foundation of love then that is just sad. I know many don't but it was just surprising to see how casually some people admit it, even if without realizing it.

Yeah, that kind of thing happens all the time. People fool themselves into thinking something is going to happen or are just straight up willfully ignorant because they don't want to face facts. I would be willing to lay a hundred dollars down that the guy in question knows damn well that his girl wants to become a stay at home mom/stay at home wife with no responsibilities because either A) he's sussed it out or overheard her saying so or read her FB posts proudly proclaiming it or B) she straight up told him so and his internal thought was "Yeah fucking right". I can't help but think that this kind of thinking is the true enemy of feminism and gender equality. When women define their value as a place for a successful man to stick his dick, how can others see them for anything more than that?

Well, whatevs. I don't expect much out of people anyway. Someone's gotta keep the human race going, I guess, so it might as well be people with zero aspirations in life other than copulation and a free ride as a result of it.

I think the point there (and what he basically said) is that he goes around like a filthy sailor from port to port and hooks up with women that basically mean nothing. He'd like to have a real relationship instead of an endless line of skanks.

It seems nuts but a decade is a long time to go without a single stable relationship. I'd say good for him if he wasn't doing it on a tv show.

I was with you right up to 'skanks'. Why do men go around talking about how they'd 'hit that' or 'would' and brag about how they hooked up with a girl or complain about how one girl turned them down then they go on to say they went after another girl in the same night and hooked up with her instead?

Men do this and other guys are perfectly fine with it and then guys turn around and look down on women and insult them for having casual sex and then complain about how hard it is to get laid.

Why do men do this? I'm not trying to start some great battle of the sexes. This just legitimately puzzles me. I've tried to find some sort of logic or reason to this behavior and I have yet to find any.

Why do men do this? I'm not trying to start some great battle of the sexes. This just legitimately puzzles me. I've tried to find some sort of logic or reason to this behavior and I have yet to find any.

It legitimately puzzles me as to why you think men would be consistent on such issues. Don't look for "logic or reason", look for evolutionary and social psychology.

Angela Hill works security to support herself, Luke Rockhold dabbles in TV to make the $.

Back