Luke Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker [dating show]

Pr0digy

I Feed Keys to Retards (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
luke.png

http://www.bjpenn.com/rockhold-millionaire-matchmaker-ready-settle/

Woman: When's the last time you had a girlfriend?

Rockhold: Like a serious girlfriend? 8-9 years ago.

Woman: Woah, woah, woah you're 29 f***ing years old and you're telling me in 9 years you haven't had a girlfriend? Has this thing been used a lot (pointing at his genital region)?

And judging by the name of the show, he's a millionaire? Or is he trying to hook up with millionaires?

Last edited:
Yeah what the fuck

How much does Luke Rockhold make to be a millionare? Must be the taxes.

Jesus christ, that's embarrassing, he has that shy smile some children have when their parents force them to say thank you to someone.

I bet he banged her right after the camera went off. She was falling for the Rockhard charm.

Then again, his standards probably aren't low enough to humor her.

Yeah what the fuck

How much does Luke Rockhold make to be a millionare? Must be the taxes.

It's a "reality" show. I wouldn't read into it too much. It's more like "Rich and/or Mildly Famous Matchmaker."

that girl was really annoying, if a guy wants to settle down than a guy wants to settle down, but i dunno how i feel about him seeing his friends having kids and now he's wanting it. meh

Lol what?

http://www.bjpenn.com/rockhold-millionaire-matchmaker-ready-settle/

Woman: When's the last time you had a girlfriend?

Rockhold: Like a serious girlfriend? 8-9 years ago.

Woman: Woah, woah, woah you're 29 f***ing years old and you're telling me in 9 years you haven't had a girlfriend? Has this thing been used a lot (pointing at his genital region)?

And judging by the name of the show, he's a millionaire? Or is he trying to hook up with millionaires?

I think the point there (and what he basically said) is that he goes around like a filthy sailor from port to port and hooks up with women that basically mean nothing. He'd like to have a real relationship instead of an endless line of skanks.

It seems nuts but a decade is a long time to go without a single stable relationship. I'd say good for him if he wasn't doing it on a tv show.

I'm sure that if you totaled all of Rockhold's assets he's worth at least $1,000,000. And even if that's not the case, the show's BS as I'm sure there's been so-called millionaire contestants with less money than Rockhold.

I think the bigger point here is the host, Patti, would have been a real force in woman's MMA is she chose it as a profession - she's a force. Maybe it's not too late, book Patti v Ronda, 2017

I think the point there (and what he basically said) is that he goes around like a filthy sailor from port to port and hooks up with women that basically mean nothing. He'd like to have a real relationship instead of an endless line of skanks.

It seems nuts but a decade is a long time to go without a single stable relationship. I'd say good for him if he wasn't doing it on a tv show.

This is basically me right now haha. If I had got into a relationship with girls I would go on dates or fool around with I would have just been settling. So I guess kudos to him if he wants to actually find someone to care about more than that... but I agree reality show takes away any respect for it.

And some people find this surprising? He's been training and fighting for that many years, so it could be that he wasn't willing to commit to someone when he can't always be around. I'm sure a lot of fighters are only married cause they got a girl pregnant too. (Sad but true).

Way too much testosterone for a woman. She's in need of a good LHK.

Luke is too good for that show. He should have turned them down like Sexyama did.

Did he actually say that in the interview? That he's basically living the life of a Motley Cure member?

And I highly doubt he's a millionaire by now. I can't imagine that anyone in the UFC whose not a title holder who who is not contending for the title is actually a millionaire.

That lady looks 40 but is acting 20 and is no where near the same league as Rockhold.

Back