Luke Rockhold LOSSES in MMA Career

Lousy thread. Even more lousy because you missed his first MMA loss to Tony Rubalcava. Tony had a 3-1 MMA career and his only loss was a decision to Mark Munoz. Got busted for PEDs and was never heard from again.

Lousy thread. Even more lousy because you missed his first MMA loss to Tony Rubalcava. Tony had a 3-1 MMA career and his only loss was a decision to Mark Munoz. Got busted for PEDs and was never heard from again.
Shows how lousy you are that Tony is mentioned in the video. You don't have the attention span to grasp that bit of info. Thats why you're as smart as a gold fish. Get in the sea.

I am actually a fan of Rockhold but he needs to retire. He has no chin and has not improved at all since he got Left Hook Larry'd

i think he knew that his chin was badly damaged, which is why i think he tried taking it to the ground. i guess he thought he could weidman him, but that didn't happen. he underestimated him, like many opponent, and thus another loss.

Depends on what that person has done or how they carry themselves. The story of Ryan Jimmo is truly heart breaking. By all accounts was a great person and carried himself well. Now someone like Joe Son I wouldn't care if he got tortured to death. I don't hate Rockhold but his smugness and the way he talks down to other fighters I find it hilarious when they beat him up.
Well obviously I'm not including rapists in my premise you mong

Well obviously I'm not including rapists in my premise you mong
I get that you're a huge Rockhold fan. I get that this thread hurt your feelings. But you need to get that I don't give a fuck about you or your little feelings. Go bitch to your shrink.

I get that you're a huge Rockhold fan. I get that this thread hurt your feelings. But you need to get that I don't give a fuck about you or your little feelings. Go bitch to your shrink.
I'm sorry that you were touched as a child

Rockhold is like Amir Kahn, everytime he gets Ko’d it’s in spectacular fashion

It was the Islam vs the world thread about ufc 242. The thread was explosive and it did blow up so not sure why being accurate is frowned upon here.

No criticizing the religion of peace.

Back