Media Luke Rockhold laying waste to his training partners body

Literally nobody fights like that in the UFC. Let’s rub heads and trade body shots.

If Luke has a chin at LHW, learns basic boxing defence, he has a good shot at Jon
Especially with body shots

Imagine Michael Bisping interviewing him after the fight.

Lmao even in the clip his opponent has his chin tucked and mitts up and Luke just keeps his hands down and chin up

You gonna get slept by Anthony Smith bro

Imagine Michael Bisping interviewing him after the fight.

i feel like after 1 arm choking bisping in the first fight, cuckhold felt like he had to make an effort to beat him even easier in the second fight. instead he ended up getting brutally ktfo. embarrassing.

If Luke has a chin at LHW, learns basic boxing defence, he has a good shot at Jon
Especially with body shots

Good shot at what? He doesn’t have any significant striking power. He doesn’t have any significant wrestling. He can’t take Jones down. What the hell is he going to do?

i feel like after 1 arm choking bisping in the first fight, cuckhold felt like he had to make an effort to beat him even easier in the second fight. instead he ended up getting brutally ktfo. embarrassing.

i agree. a focused luke rockhold does not lose to bisping. sorry bisping fans. and i like bisping. i listen to his podcast all the time lol. but that was rockhold being too arrogant and not focused. that made bisping's legacy.

I feel like he is going to fail at 205 big time. His Achilles at this point is power and being over whlemed. if he were 25 and not war torn I think his talent could take him to a belt or at least a shot at a belt. Now, idk I think the power and speed of the guys at 205 will be way too much for him.

i agree. a focused luke rockhold does not lose to bisping. sorry bisping fans. and i like bisping. i listen to his podcast all the time lol. but that was rockhold being too arrogant and not focused. that made bisping's legacy.

I'm still mad at luke for losing that fight and then bisping messed up the mw division by not fighting real challengers

Phenomenal top game
Rockhold is a well rounded fighter
And we've never seen him at LHW
Weight cutting take away a lot

Top game against Jones? Yeah he will never be in that position.

He keeps his non-throwing hand a foot below his chin every time. I realize it's much harder to do when tired, but he isn't a gym warrior like me. He's a world class badass who should have better defensive fundamentals, no?

Back