Media Luke Rockhold laying waste to his training partners body

Moves up in weight yet every time I see him sparring, its with smaller guys. Boxing looks just as bad as its always been too

If Luke beats Jones find a church because the world is coming to an end.
show-me-what-you-got.gif

Went for the KO right at the end lmfao

Leaning in all close, working the body, sweating all over him.

Who the fuck is that lucky training partner?

If mma only allowed punches to the body Luke would be goat

205 is an overdue smart move for Salthold

Especially with Romero seemingly not smart enough to follow suit

Romero is very smart. He knows he can't do shit to Jones who is 3 feet taller than him, so there is no point going to 205.

Romero is very smart. He knows he can't do shit to Jones who is 3 feet taller than him, so there is no point going to 205.

There's no point in staying at 185 when he can barely make weight and will never get another title shot

Might as well move up, cut less, and fight guys who are WAY less good

There's no point in staying at 185 when he can barely make weight and will never get another title shot

Might as well move up, cut less, and fight guys who are WAY less good

He already cleanout out the 185 division and arguably won the rematch with Robert.
He always makes weight, the Luke fight was a late replacement, 2 weeks notice, how easily people forget that.
The rematch with Robert, he was only 80 grams off, and he had 1 more hour to cut weight, but for some reason he was called in earlier.
His whole life he is fighting at 85kg, with few exceptions. He is a professional.

He already cleanout out the 185 division and arguably won the rematch with Robert.
He always makes weight, the Luke fight was a late replacement, 2 weeks notice, how easily people forget that.
The rematch with Robert, he was only 80 grams off, and he had 1 more hour to cut weight, but for some reason he was called in earlier.
His whole life he is fighting at 85kg, with few exceptions. He is a professional.

So he missed weight twice in a row. Which let alone the obvious issues inherent with that, clearly shows it's diminishing him more than it's benefitting him

The lw weight was taking those shots ok.

This reminds me of that vid Luke posted of him kicking his smaller sparring partner as hard as he could and the little guy didnt flinch and was blasting Luke back flush in the face.

Luke dont seem able to hurt the smaller guys at all.

I think his skill set regressed. I like the Luke that wasn't hyped on his power.

I like the kid he’s sparring with.

"Hey dude come over here and stand in front of me so I can hit you"

So he missed weight twice in a row. Which let alone the obvious issues inherent with that, clearly shows it's diminishing him more than it's benefitting him
Technically he never missed a weight. And he is too small for LHW it makes abs. no sense.

"Hey dude come over here and stand in front of me so I can hit you"
Bisping did exactly that, stood in the pocket and repeatedly traded with him (not just when he dropped him) Even a punchbag can KO Rockhold because of his terrible defence.

tenor.gif

Back