News Luke Rockhold interested in possible Weidman rematch

Makes sense, they should do the rematch next

When the ref says 'Fight' the wind from his hand motion will KO both fighters...

Book it!

Someone's taking a nap for sure, and idc who! <{jackyeah}>
Let's hope its luke. He's a dickhead. Chris isn't so bad. He's also a father and family man so let's spare him a few brain cells for once

These 2 should fight each other for a farewell fight. They are done in mma as far as title contention goes.

Luke needs to just stay away. It probably is the one fight that Dana( white and Franklin u simultaneously painted Luke "done" as a cage fighter)would entertain and actually window dress it as a fight night main event or worse......a co main on a ppv. It's a good fight for Chris- he'll be the betting favorite and " probably " catch Luke with something that looks innocuous but itll short out the wires of the once ultra revere-d Rockhold. Fools gold for Chris as he'll announce hes back and ready to win title.
....yeah, ok .

I'm sure he his after watching that fight. He probably thinks Chris is the only guy at 185 that cant KO him at this point.

It has made sense nearly every day since their first fight (sadly), and it makes sense now. Book it.

Two completely shot fighters going at it. I'd love to see this.

If Luke loses to this washed version of Weidman, he needs to pack it in for good.

I find this rematch actually interesting now, especially if it’s at LHW. There’s a good chance someone is getting knocked out cold.

Luke needs to just stay away. It probably is the one fight that Dana( white and Franklin u simultaneously painted Luke "done" as a cage fighter)would entertain and actually window dress it as a fight night main event or worse......a co main on a ppv. It's a good fight for Chris- he'll be the betting favorite and " probably " catch Luke with something that looks innocuous but itll short out the wires of the once ultra revere-d Rockhold. Fools gold for Chris as he'll announce hes back and ready to win title.
....yeah, ok .

Are you drunk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back