Luke Rockhold in England for Fight Pass card. Silva in the mix for title shot if he KOs Bisping

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously he's fighting Weidman next. But once he defeats Daddy's Boy again would the UFC throw 40 year old Anderson to him to build Rockhold's profile?

I'd like to see Anderson fight one more time before he gets a crack at the title, pending he bests bisping.

Anderson would get wrecked against Cuckhold at this stage of his career unfortunately.

Rockhold catching a spinning heel kick from trt Vitor (one of my favorite fighters of all time) was amazing.

If Spider could do some matrix type finishing move on Rockhold it would be priceless.

Obviously he's fighting Weidman next. But once he defeats Daddy's Boy again would the UFC throw 40 year old Anderson to him to build Rockhold's profile?

Anderson can beat Rockhold.

Rockhold doesn't have the best striking defense... and he's got the AJJ/wrestling, but he's not an offensive wrestler.

Anderson would get wrecked against Cuckhold at this stage of his career unfortunately.

why call him cuckhold? guy's alpha as fuck

and what's sherdoggers' fascination with that term?

only place i see it thrown around

why call him cuckhold? guy's alpha as fuck

and what's sherdoggers' fascination with that term?

only place i see it thrown around

Perhaps one of your buddies is cuckholding you.

Anderson knocking rockhold out would be too glorious.

It doesn't matter what they do with Luke as long as Romero gets a title shot. Rockhold is literally a sitting duck with the belt

If Bisping KOs Silva than he should get a title shot as well.

If Bisping KOs Silva than he should get a title shot as well.

The thought if Bisping being champ makes me sick hahaha. What a shit division if he is #1.
Don't get me wrong, Bisping is good! I just don't see him as champ level. Guess we'll find out.

I think he'll get the shot if he destroys Bisping's convincingly. He'd be at most one fight away anyway.

The thought if Bisping being champ makes me sick hahaha. What a shit division if he is #1.
Don't get me wrong, Bisping is good! I just don't see him as champ level. Guess we'll find out.
Honestly I wouldn't see it any different than Serra catching gsp. It's one of those fights where you know the former champ is going to come back and destroy the person who took his belt.

Wouldn't mind a third fight with Weidman so The Chris could get another easy KO win for his highlight reel.

Back