Luke Rockhold: "I'm on another level than Machida.."

He's right.

Machida is a extremely one dimensional fighter.. he relies entirely on a straight left and his average kicking game. he can't throw a jab,uppercut or hook to save his life. he literally looked like a lost amateur against Weidman a couple of times. he had Chris hurt and on the defensive but didn't know what to do.

It's going to be hilarious bumping this thread with all the: "i judge fights based off of who's balls i wan't in my mouth more, instead of skill sets" crowd

In the old days I would have drawn my sword. These days I'd rather kick back and open some kettle corn.

He's not on another level.....but he certainly can win this fight. I would think they are on the same level.

I dont think he can hold machida down.. or take him down,

i dont think machida will get touched as he is very good at backing away and rockhold lovesto fight on the outside, i see machida going in and outpointing him .

honestly rockhold could beat anyone at 185 but i think machida and weidman are both his worst enemies.

weidman is too powerful and too good of a wrestler, machida is too good on the feet.

unlike weidman machida wont be as scared of the power or the takedown and will do what he did to wiedman in round 3 or 4 which ever one he sonned wiedman in but rounds 2-5

I dont think he can hold machida down.. or take him down,

i dont think machida will get touched as he is very good at backing away and rockhold lovesto fight on the outside, i see machida going in and outpointing him .

honestly rockhold could beat anyone at 185 but i think machida and weidman are both his worst enemies.

weidman is too powerful and too good of a wrestler, machida is too good on the feet.

unlike weidman machida wont be as scared of the power or the takedown and will do what he did to wiedman in round 3 or 4 which ever one he sonned wiedman in but rounds 2-5

He never "sonned" Weidman in any round. it was a clear cut 49-46 victory for The All American.

He's in for a rude awakening. Machida is possibly the hardest guy to fight in the entire roster.

I mean look at who Rockhold has beaten. Mostly 'cans that no one remembers' leading up to his Strikeforce MW Title. Even the opponents in his title defences (Keith Jardine, Tim Kennedy and Ronaldo Souza) as compared to the people Machida has faced in his career. (Although Ronaldo Souza has come a long way since his strikeforce days in my opinion). His first fight in UFC he gets knocked out by Belfort then he fights two fighter who aren't in the top 10 rankings (Tim Boetsch and Costas Phillippou).
Machida has fought BJ Penn, Stephan Bonnar, Rich Franklin before coming into UFC. Then Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, Shogun, Dan Henderson, Rampage, Randy Couture, Gegard Mousasi, Jon Jones, Chris Weidman. All Hall Of Famers and/or Ex MMA Champions.
Rockhold is definitely versatile and athletic. He has very dynamic striking and BJJ as well as great wrestling game that he obviously gets from training with Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez. Don't get me wrong. Rockhold is probably in my top 10 favourite fighters, but he doesn't have anything that Machida couldn't handle. Its certainly will be a competitive fight, but ultimately Machida will be kicking Rockhold (probably in the liver) for another victory towards the UFC MW title.

He never "sonned" Weidman in any round. it was a clear cut 49-46 victory for The All American.

dude why are you so butt hurt.. cuz i said he sonned weidman ,

i could say the same thing that weidman never sonner machida either but he clearly won .

but machida did son him had him looking clueless, get weidmans dick out of ur mouth, i like him too lollllll, some people and yes i agree it was a clear cut 49-46 , u happy

Luke Rockhold: "I'm on another level than Machida.."

Of course you are, Luke.

Machida drinks his own urine, but you fondle Tiger's testicles. That is on another level (of "WTF, LOL!").

rockhold2.gif

He's right.

Machida is a extremely one dimensional fighter.. he relies entirely on a straight left and his average kicking game. he can't throw a jab,uppercut or hook to save his life. he literally looked like a lost amateur against Weidman a couple of times. he had Chris hurt and on the defensive but didn't know what to do.

It's going to be hilarious bumping this thread with all the: "i judge fights based off of who's balls i wan't in my mouth more, instead of skill sets" crowd

"had chris hurt"

we didnt watch the same fight

Just good confidence... This is gonna be a GOOD fight.

Broken-handed Weidman beat Lyoto decisively and hurt him during the fight @ Drinii. It was competitive but in no way was Chris looking lost out there. He was cutting the cage off from Lyoto and walking him down the heavy majority of the fight. That takes really good footwork to do and he made it look pretty damn easy.

As for Rockhold, if he really believes this then Lyoto will knock him out even quicker than I imagined. He's talented and has good kicks and really slick on the ground but Lyoto's hands are a lot better and he's a lot quicker. Other than Luke's super slick groundwork and submission game, I very much doubt he's going to teach Lyoto anything new.

The most important question here is who can eateng an sald better?

dude why are you so butt hurt.. cuz i said he sonned weidman ,

i could say the same thing that weidman never sonner machida either but he clearly won .

but machida did son him had him looking clueless, get weidmans dick out of ur mouth, i like him too lollllll, some people and yes i agree it was a clear cut 49-46 , u happy

Give my regards to your parents. i have nothing but respect for people who work with mentally ill kids. my neighbors look after their handicapped grandson and my friend's dad works with them at our local school.

I hope you can end up living a halfway decent life with your condition.

Still sounds better than commentators calling a feeble TD attempt a "level change."

Back