Luke Rockhold history of animal abuse!

giphy.gif

Luke Outcold

While Luke is a cock, and I am no way condoning his behavior here, animal abuse seems like a bit of a stretch. Especially when you put it in context of Matt Hughes cutting out piglets balls with a razor blade for fun.

That is fucked up. If he did it as an adult its even worse.

Tiger knows rockhard can satisfy him. Cupping the balls is just foreplay.

images

Luke Rockhold has the energy vibe of a sweaty jockstrap.

Fuck Luke Rockhold

He has that face you just wanna punch know what I mean?

If you can abuse an unchained tiger or bull with your bare hands, God bless.

Bull was having none of the mounted guillotine though.

110714-UFC-luke-rockhold-michael-bisping-LN-PI.jpg

You guys got it all wrong - you'll hear about it in upcoming days. He recently went to some 3rd world country for some spiritual strength, guidance and " special herbs" to contain that baldy spot growing on top of dome. He was given tasks # 1 grab the testes of a tiger ( under sedation- a tough task- but if he can somehow rub one out for it and then massage that nastiness into scalp - well- abracadabra).

Stay tuned. This not funny ( and it's not- rather gross .What does this cat( no pun intended)do to get brand new wires connected from jaw to brain ?)

Last edited:
Choking a new born in a rodeo. The animal looks desperate to get out, and clearly offers no danger to Luke.
Edit:found a new link, see if it works

How is that a newborn bro? Is that some type of cowboy term?

There is no way an animal that size just recently came out of a pussy.

Bunch of soft cocks in here, wheres the animal abuse?

While Luke is a cock, and I am no way condoning his behavior here, animal abuse seems like a bit of a stretch. Especially when you put it in context of Matt Hughes cutting out piglets balls with a razor blade for fun.

Well there are levels to this obviously. I never disliked the guy until I saw the tiger picture. Now with the bull choke thing I really feel he deserved a lot of what happened to him.

To contemplate the daily atrocities committed around this world is to venture into overwhelming heartache.

Sometimes I like to just appreciate a beautiful sentence. That was a beautiful sentence.

Luke's one of my favorite fighters

True Warrior. Kill or be killed mentality

Back