Luke Rockhold history of animal abuse!

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What's up with this guy? I wonder what kind of things he does off camera, I wish I could fighter bash. Here's some of the shit he did.
rockhold.png

Grabbing a heavily sedated tiger by the balls. (sick)

Chokes a new born, while the rednecks laugh.
What a disgrace!

Last edited:
What's up with this guy? I wonder what kind of things he does off camera, I wish I could fighter bash. Here's some of the shit he did.
rockhold.png

What a disgrace!

While Luke is a cock, and I am no way condoning his behavior here, animal abuse seems like a bit of a stretch. Especially when you put it in context of Matt Hughes cutting out piglets balls with a razor blade for fun.

While Luke is a cock, and I am no way condoning his behavior here, animal abuse seems like a bit of a stretch. Especially when you put it in context of Matt Hughes cutting out piglets balls with a razor blade for fun.
The terrible things Matt told on his book, doesn't make what Luke's doing any better! He proudly posts it, I wonder what kind of shit he pulls, when the camera is off. Disturbing dude!

The terrible things Matt told on his book, doesn't make what Luke's doing any better! He proudly posts it, I wonder what kind of shit he pulls, when the camera is off. Disturbing dude!
Yeah you're right.

Sadly, my bar for abuse is just lower after hearing about some of the horrific shit people do.

Yeah you're right.

Sadly, my bar for abuse is just lower after hearing about some of the horrific shit people do.

To contemplate the daily atrocities committed around this world is to venture into overwhelming heartache.

Calling it animal abuse is exaggerated nonesense. He does no physical harm at all and very little to no "mental" harm on the animals.

He dated Demi Blowvado...now THAT is animal abuse.

What is the second video of? It doesn't work... Luke Rockhold is a serious douche bag

It's too bad he isn't up for getting KTFO'ed anymore.

It was fun to watch.

Reminds me of Anderson Silva admitting to burning dead animals in his garden, sick shit....
Context is important here, can you provide some? This could be sick, but it could be respectful depending on how it was conducted.

Never been a fan of Luke, on a personal or professional level.
Watching Bisping dispatch of him is in my top 10 favorite MMA moments.

What is the second video of? It doesn't work... Luke Rockhold is a serious douche bag
Choking a new born in a rodeo. The animal looks desperate to get out, and clearly offers no danger to Luke.
Edit:found a new link, see if it works

rockhold.png

What a disgrace!

It’s ok, YOLO cupped Luke’s balls after koing him

Tiger is not sedated. Merely behaving cause luke has it by the balls. Any tiger expert will tell you thats the safest way to tame the big cat.

Back