News Luke Rockhold: "F**en Idiot" Sean Strickland is Next Fight *UPDATE* Strickland responds

I get calling him a fucking idiot just from the repeated line of cooking meth as an alternative (I hear he repeats it. I don't know anything about it). That's a dumb career move but oh well. It sounds like Luke is being his normal cocky self and if he doesn't deliver big then he should retire for good.

Luke still has a bad attitude, and seems to be taking his opponent lightly. The last time he did that, he got his jaw broken. Even if Sean doesn't have polish power, Luke still needs to take this seriously or he's gonna get embarrassed again.

Rockhold lol ... This fights in the bag. Stricklands response is worse though. Way overkill.

If it helps, he's pretty cool in person, having had very casual interaction with him when I used to be a member at AKA. Not sure why the camera brings out the worst in him.

honestly I reckon 90% of fighters are cool. But being a fan you only get what your presented. I kinda feel sorry for him at times.

Back