News Luke Rockhold: "F**en Idiot" Sean Strickland is Next Fight *UPDATE* Strickland responds

Luke doesn't lose to guys like Strickland.

He doesn't seem enthusiastic about the fight and looked like he's just gonna take it coz he has no choice. The last time he was acting this way, the guy he fought knocked him out and took his belt, on short notice. Not looking good for him it seems.

He really has no choice. He can't do whatever he wants for the rest of his life because he's still under contract. God forbid, Dana would outright release him.

If Luke never talked you'd think he's the most charismatic guy ever, but as soon as that mouth opens his mouth shit hits the fan.

You think Chael P is charismatic?
ReflectingWeeklyCaudata-max-1mb.gif

Luke Rockholds Mouth continues to write checks his glass jaw cant cash.

Luke is too entitled, cocky and snobby, not a likeable guy. Fight whoever they want you to fight and stop acting like you are above others and work your way up.

"I don't lose to guys like Jan", at the weigh-ins he literally laughed at Yan & pointed at Yan's feet saying haha, you have small feet. I don't know if Jan understood what Luke was implying but Jan got the last laugh. Never change Rockhold

How is he still so bad in interviews after al this time? <45>
Painful to listen for more than 10 seconds.

i disagree. he doesn't sugar-coat anything, like lots of fighters do. he says what's on his mind, regardless of what others think. it's refreshing to hear, in a field where most fighters are either putting on a gimmick, or are so p.c. and don't want to ruffle feathers.

Rockhold vs Strickland is actually a great fight. Should show us where Luke is at this point of his career.

Always talking down to people, getting beat by half of them, what a chump.

he shouldnt? rockhold is 6'5, handsome as fuck, ripped muscular body with a big reproductive organ and a former champ. rockhold is genetic perfection
But that big organ of his just hurts. That's why he is into tigers now.

Excuse me, fucking WHAT?
A homeless woman supposedly tried spitting on him and he hit her with a “nasty front kick”

when you get knocked out as many times as Fraudhold, you take any victory you can get

Back