News Luke Rockhold: "F**en Idiot" Sean Strickland is Next Fight *UPDATE* Strickland responds

He doesn't seem enthusiastic about the fight and looked like he's just gonna take it coz he has no choice. The last time he was acting this way, the guy he fought knocked him out and took his belt, on short notice. Not looking good for him it seems.

He doesn't seem enthusiastic about the fight and looked like he's just gonna take it coz he has no choice. The last time he was acting this way, the guy he fought knocked him out and took his belt, on short notice. Not looking good for him it seems.
He was saying last year his comeback was too important to do without crowds and lately he's been complaining he needed an opponent that excited him so can see him not being happy with this.
His ego is obviously more resilient than his chin.

Sean Strickland talk starts @ 7:23

He's a fool to take this fight. I would say it is because he has no choice but shit, maybe Uriah Hall or anyone else lower in momentum. His management is failing him.

He’s socially awkward man. That shit is engrained into his personality. Sorry we all can’t be chael p’s on the mic like you would be I’m sure.

There's a large, tolerable space in between where Luke is at now and where Chael is at. I believe he is capable of occupying that space if he wanted to.

Back