Luke Rockhold doubles down on Anthony Smith

Who wins this fight ??

• Total voters
tumblr_o8a8b0xIz31rofocqo2_500.gif

When you are forced to bow down before an aging Bisping by one of his punches, you no longer get to talk like you are unstoppable, because you aren't, not even close...

Salthold beats him incredibly easily

Will laugh my ass off if he gets himself Bisping'd again though

It's always a possibility. Luke is one of the best fighters on the ground on the roster. He can kick like a horse too. But that chin is a liability. We gotta admit that.

I don’t get why Luke gets called a glass jaw, I get his defense is kinda sloppy but I don’t think anyone could take a fully loaded straight right from Yoel Romero right on the chin. Also Bisping hits hard and Rockhold got caught slipping that time. I think he will have a surprising run at LHW. Then get stomped by Jon.

I have a feeling Jan B will spoil Luke's 205 debut but will that keep him quiet? Prolly not.

Rockhold is going to lose his debut and they will never fight...

Hopefully Luke gets knocked the fuck out again.
Having said that, Smith is boring and not very good.

Boring? Jesus christ i hate mma “fans” sometimes

Jones does that to everyone. Smith KTFO’d Shogun, Rashad and subbed Volkan prior to that fight all in under 12 months. Wtf

I don’t get why Luke gets called a glass jaw, I get his defense is kinda sloppy but I don’t think anyone could take a fully loaded straight right from Yoel Romero right on the chin. Also Bisping hits hard and Rockhold got caught slipping that time. I think he will have a surprising run at LHW. Then get stomped by Jon.

I think Luke should get in a real boxing gym. If he developed some basic boxing head movement and footwork it would help his overall game and actual kicking game tremendously.

He also needs to develop a jab.

Anthony is infinitely more likable

Luke is infinitely more skilled

he’s not necessarily wrong about Smith, but he doesn’t have to be such a cunt about it

The last thing anyone should want to hear is a fighter evaluation from Glass Joe

Lots of great points, but Smith has a great chance of K.O. in early rounds thanks to Rockhold's abysmal striking defense. Yes, Luke infinitely more talented on the ground, but last time I checked, they start standing.

If Rockhold survives early rounds, advantage flips to him because he's got way too many tools compared to Smith. I wanna see it though!

Back