Luke Rockhold doubles down on Anthony Smith

Who wins this fight ??

• Total voters

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello my friends.

It looks like in a recent interview former UFC CHAMPION and known cocksman, Luke Rockhold - goes in on former title challenger and UFC CREATE A FIGHTER look alike Anthony Smith ( AS )calling him an " errand boy " and " not talented " among other things.

Looks like we got a fight brewing and something we should bicker about on teh Dog.

I got Luke Rockhold by strangulation that's if he can not get clipped and laid completely out which could happen at any moment TBF.

Luke does have a point. AS does not look really special. He has pretty good power and is a dangerous in the early rounds ( a front runner ). I feel Luke has a better skillset overall but just does not have the chin to last in a fire fight ( or so it seems ).

Who you got and why?Let's talk about it...

Last edited:
Hopefully Luke gets knocked the fuck out again.
Having said that, Smith is boring and not very good.

Praying for Smith to drill a hole through that fucking piece of shit’s face.

Smith’s words mods, not mine.

Fuck man, Luke looks like Jon Hamm's twink uncle......dude is not aging well.

Luke has a glass jaw, but I still think he would take it to the mat and finish the fight quickly. Smith would definitely have a great chance of knocking Rockhold out though. Luke’s striking defense is really bad for how well rounded he is everywhere else.

Not sure where Smith is coming from. He proved Rockhold 100% correct the way he fought Jones.

Rockhold would destroy him lol, he may be hard to like but he for sure would destroy that lion boy

Luke has a glass jaw, but I still think he would take it to the mat and finish the fight quickly. Smith would definitely have a great chance of knocking Rockhold out though. Luke’s striking defense is really bad for how well rounded he is everywhere else.

I don't . I think Smith knocks him out. He is highly underrated after the Jones fight. Dude hits like a truck at LHW. Lukes striking defense is below average.

Hello my friends.

It looks like in a recent interview former UFC CHAMPION and known cocksman, Luke Rockhold - goes in on former title challenger and UFC CREATE A FIGHTER look alike Anthony Smith ( AS )calling him an " errand boy " and " not talented " among other things.

Looks like we got a fight brewing and something we should bicker about on teh Dog.

I got Luke Rockhold by strangulation that's if he can not get clipped and laid completely out which could happen at any moment TBF.

Luke does have a point. AS does not look really special. He has pretty good power and is a dangerous in the early rounds ( a front runner ). I feel Luke has a better skillset overall but just does not have the chin to last in a fire fight ( or so it seems ).

Who you got and why?Let's talk about it...

25krk87.jpg

Anthony is severely overrated. Dude got dominated in the grappling department by Volkan Oezdemir.

Rockhold would own him in the standup and finish him if it went to the ground.

Not sure where Smith is coming from. He proved Rockhold 100% correct the way he fought Jones.

Yeah, I was starting to like Smith in the build up to the Jones fight but the fact is, he only got that fight because everyone expected him to throw caution to the wind and actually go for it. He didn't need to win, just not be intimidated and actually try. That's what he promised everyone, then he went and did everything he said he wasn't going to do. It was a waste of time for everyone involved, not even entertaining.

I'm certainly no Rockhold fan but he's just been giving an honest assessment of LHW and the contenders for the most part. Smith getting a title shot was more than enough proof that the division is arguably the weakest in the UFC. Far less talented MWs than Rockhold have been moving up and having success, so I don't see the problem with him stating facts. At the very least, it's a pretty ridiculous thing to call him a, "piece of shit" over, like Smith did. Nothing bothers people like the truth though.

Not a fan of Smith because of his last performance (so much for taking the fight to jj), but I hope when they fight, Smith destroys Rockhold's chin.

like decimates.

Salthold beats him incredibly easily

Will laugh my ass off if he gets himself Bisping'd again though

Back