Luke Rockhold Doesn't Think He'll Fight Again

Will Luke fight again in the UFC?

• Total voters
He's so cocky that it's almost therapeutic watching him get knocked dead.

I clearly wrote I wasn't calling him a pussy. I guess your reading comprehension just isn't very high. I wonder what you'll think I wrote here...

So you said ' Not saying hes a pussy, just it sounds like that' .

Ok... LOL

rockhold.jpg

“Fighting takes a lot,” Rockhold told MMA Fighting. “I’ve done it. I’ve been to the top of the game. I just don’t have the same passion, the hunger for it at this point. I’m excited to go in other realms of life. I know I have a lot of fans out there. I’m sorry I’m not fighting but you never know. Maybe someday I will but I don’t foresee it at this point.

“A couple grappling matches to keep myself entertained in the process, I think the people who tune in will have some fun watching. I’m going to bring it to this kid, and if I do another one, I’m sure it’s going to be fun and entertaining.

“I’m well off. I can choose what I want to do. I’ve got a couple companies I’m working with, and I’ve got checks flowing from so many different ways. I’m not like the rest of these guys where I have to pursue and beat the thing into the ground with fighting or jiu-jitsu or anything. There’s other areas of life and I can put some energy and focus on those things.

ralph.jpg

“Obviously you can’t fight forever. I can make more money outside the cage so if I can do that, why not? Not have to deal with the political bullsh*t that comes with fighting and the UFC, all that stuff we know about. I like it. It makes me happy.

“I’m not trying to make it a job. I’m just having fun with it. I’m not going out there and pursuing all these grappling things but to go pick off a couple guys and prove that I’m still at the top of my game. Why not?

ec0a0b53818dcbe54a62e1d1922a9c40

“I’m an extremist. I’m going to find anything that challenges me in life. I’m going to f*cking try to tackle it. I’m going to try to conquer it. There’s a lot left for me to conquer. I think it will always be that way. I’m not trying to beat fighting into the ground. I can do a lot of other things.

D8J0939_RT_E_FPO.jpg

Fighting consumes you. It consumes your body, your mind and it consumes your life and not able to enjoy other things in your life. Not chasing it and being consumed by it, it’s freeing. I’m excited to do what I’m doing and keep pursuing more.

luke-rockhold-2.jpg

“I’m happy not fighting. I’m happy being back on the west coast. I’m doing what I’m doing and not worrying with that burden of fighting over my head and pursuing that.

2F54B2CB00000578-3357978-image-a-3_1449988415014.jpg

“I’ve been doing it for nearly 14 years. I’ve conquered two different companies. I’ve been the best in the world undisputedly. I sleep well with that. Not a lot of guys can do that.

“I don’t live my life on nevers. I’m never one to quit something entirely. I don’t want to put a roadblock anywhere in life. I always leave doors open. That’s how I live my life. I’ve fared well for myself thus far. I’m going to keep that mentality.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11/20/20973765/luke-rockhold-right-now-im-just-happy-not-fighting

Maybe if his Polo Blue money runs out he can take a run at Floyd.

He would be the perfect Johnny Cage in a Mortal Kombat reboot. He looks exactly like Johnny Cage and he somehow acts more like Johnny Cage than Johnny Cage does. Plus being a fighter he even has the exact same life story if he gets into movies.

Luke RockGOAT. Probably the most talented fighter I’ve ever seen. Can’t stand him.

Back