Luke Rockhold continues to speak negatively about the UFC and their sponsorships

shits on the boss
shits on the sponsors
shits on the ufc
back to back loses

hmm im baffled as to why they don't raise his pay
its like stone cold steve austin.
i thought luke was washed up, but now with his shitting on ufc i do want him to win and am interested in the fight.

From all the bad things you could say about Dana and the UFC he somehow manages to still be a douche critizising them.

Who cares about the fucking logo?!

The new Venum shorts suck ass, which is a trip because there have been so many cool looking Venum shorts in the past.

Also, I don’t think Luke has been watching the NBA recently because for the past couple of seasons their jerseys have had an ugly-ass sponsor patch on them that stick out like a sore thumb.

Snakes are awesome

bilden-pa-canvas-cobra-kai-no-mercy-i102920.jpg

Thought he was cold blooded with this snake comment, but needs to scale it back before it comes back to bite em.

Hope he wins. Looks like he wants to go someplace else, but that would be a mistake, cause the MW division in the ufc is at its weakest point now.

I respect his courage to speak out a lot. It comes with a price. Yet he's willing to speak his mind. Can't really disagree with anything he says. These are the leather helmet days.

At some point are the fighters complaining going to form their own company so they can pay their fighers what they believe they deserve?

Apparently the snake isn't big for him to be modest

Back