Luke Rockhold bigger than Cain Velasquez

Does it? Cain is over 240 lbs. How much body fat are you guys seeing on this guy? He has a thick body type, even has a very thick neck and a big head. Thats a natural HW.

It's not FAT that's giving him the extra weight. He could at most lost 10-15 lbs of fat, which still doesnt put him anywhere near MW.

cain_velasquez1.jpg

cain-velasquez-ufc160.png

Easily 20 lbs. It's not all in the belly. It's on top of the bi's, on the glutes, on the shoulders, the hips, hell even on the calves. On the neck, in the face. There is 20 lbs of adipose tissue on his body that coud be burned off. Then there is another easy 15 in water weight he could lose; probably in 2 days if he wanted to.

Maybe saying he could make MW is a little much, but i still think he could. Rockhold has more muscle mass than Cain.

image_crop.php

Cain-Velasquez-02.jpg

i recently lost 20 lbs prepping for a BJJ tourny and i hardly look any different. There is 20 lbs of fat there to lose brah. EASY. It's not all in the belly.

i dont see how people dont get that cain is carrying a hell of a lot of body fat. and its weird, because hes strong as fuck, but there is a HUGE difference between the body fat of, say, cain and dos santos, and rockhold is WAYYY leaner than dos santos, too.

a lot of powerlifters seem to believe that fat makes you way stronger, go figure

No picture of Cains dick??

Cain really needs to lay off the eyebrow trimming -

I'd say the peop;le that are into weight lifting have more interest in it. Alot of guys who grew up doing martial arts frequented the weight room a lot, and anyone who's spent alot of time around weight lifters knowns that talking about size, mass, growth, dem gainz is par for the course. Is normal, and to some of us, interesting.

If that was the case we wouldn't have a million "omg how big" is this tall fighter now would we. Anyone who lifts never considers a taller but skinnier guy bigger. It's whose packing more mass on their frame (Cain).

Also if people think rockhold has more muscle than Cain they're idiots. Cain's back and legs are twice as thick as lukes for example. No way a tall MW has as much muscle as the HW champ (come on that's retarded).

At least for ones Cain looks Mexican.

Cain has huge legs while Luke's are pretty thin. The contributes heavily to size.

lol at people saying that Cain is not Huge LOOOOOL.

The guy looks like a white gorilla.

Yeah he is not tall but his frame is huge just like an gorilla

albino-gorilla-snowflake.jpeg

Velasquez.jpg

Now that's just fucked up. Cain is of the brown variety.

Vanilla Gorilla is Brock.

God I hate TUF. Just wanna see Cain vs Werdum. :icon_sad:

Only the height of Rockhold is bigger, but Cain is/looks heavier. Heavyweights doesn't have to be long for instance.

Back