Luke Rockhold bigger than Cain Velasquez

I thought this was a troll thread and I was expecting

this :

n37nyh.jpg

Followed by a similar Cain pic

I'm not imprezzed by your performance

Meh, Cain looks thicker. Luke is just taller.

Why do I feel like this thread is going to inevitably end up in search of a pic that has the outline of Cain's package?

In b4 some uptight butthead comes into the thread to whine about everybody talking about dicks

Weight and mass vs height. You dont understand the concept of size

Luke is taller then Cain and keep in mind that Cain is not a huge HW. He could easily cut down to LHW and offer up a great challenge to JJ.

it's really not that absurd to suggest that A) Rockhold could compete at HW if he didn't cut weight or B) Cain could cut a lot of body fat and compete at MW.

Cain would prefer to fight at his natural bodyweight and he's clearly succesfull at it. If luke had as much body fat as Cain, he'd probably actually weigh more. Cain has proibably found that at HW, he has a speed, cardio, technique advantage and doesn't have to deal with a cut.

The fixation a percentage of Sherdog members have on body size never ceases to amaze me...

The fixation a percentage of Sherdog members have on body size never ceases to amaze me...

I'd say the peop;le that are into weight lifting have more interest in it. Alot of guys who grew up doing martial arts frequented the weight room a lot, and anyone who's spent alot of time around weight lifters knowns that talking about size, mass, growth, dem gainz is par for the course. Is normal, and to some of us, interesting.

Look about the same size to me. Cain looks slightly thicker, Rockhold slightly taller. Certainly don't look separated by two weight classes, to say the least. But I suppose a smaller hw could have a similar bodytype to a larger middleweight, eg Fedor and Hendo.

it's really not that absurd to suggest that A) Rockhold could compete at HW if he didn't cut weight or B) Cain could cut a lot of body fat and compete at MW.

Cain would prefer to fight at his natural bodyweight and he's clearly succesfull at it. If luke had as much body fat as Cain, he'd probably actually weigh more. Cain has proibably found that at HW, he has a speed, cardio, technique advantage and doesn't have to deal with a cut.

After Henderson knocked out Fedor it was obvious that a lot of MW's could compete at HW. HW isn't a very skilled division after like the top 3-5 it falls off big time.

So stylistically, Kevin Durant can maul Charles Barkley...based on the OPs viewpoint.

Back