Luke Rockhold at Open Workout in MGM

Damn, a little surprised to see him get taken down so easily. I know it's just open workouts, but still, that was not good at all even for workouts.

Damn, a little surprised to see him get taken down so easily. I know it's just open workouts, but still, that was not good at all even for workouts.

Sonnen in Jeans and flip Flops > Rockhold in Jeans and socks

It's not his open workout, and he's wearing jeans. What did you expect?

prime Sonnen destroys current Rockhold. It'd look like Sonnen vs Marquardt.

He was barely even resisting. It was more a demo for the crowd than an actual workout of any kind.

That's how these open work outs work. They are set up for the person fighting to demonstrate their skills and get light practice in. They aren't sparring.

yea intelligent people should look into this and see a weakness in luke's game - his movement is easily stifled and his tdd sucks

He was barely fighting it. He'd get taken down pretty easy by DC even if he was fighting a TD though. An elite wrestler gets in on your legs like that you're done.

Back