Luke Responds to Anthony

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bisping knocked you out Luke. Truth hurts, doughnut?

014_Luke_Rockhold.0.0.0.0.jpg

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/4/...RqvH2GT2AnzrjRzbmWbgPHdi2_rzUDYc1RljENXf8KcW8

Over the weekend, Anthony Smith was in Atlanta, Georgia to attend the UFC’s seasonal press conference, in anticipation of his main event fight against Alexander Gustafsson at UFC Stockholm on June 1. But despite the fact that Smith has a bout against the top-ranked light-heavyweight contender coming up, it was his beef with former middleweight champion Luke Rockhold that stole the show.

Smith called Rockhold a “f*ckin’ piece of shit,” and promised “to drill a hole through Luke Rockhold’s f*ckin’ face” the next time he sees him. Not one to sit by quietly, Rockhold responded over the weekend, telling TMZ Sports that he wanted to fight Smith but “Lionheart” kowtowed to the UFC instead of getting the fight they both wanted.

“The truth hurts,” Rockhold said. “I don’t know. Some people just can’t take the truth and that’s a problem, I always tell it. He can keep talking, keep running his mouth, but he had his opportunity. He could have manned up instead of being a b*tch and being an errand boy for the UFC.

If there is supposed to be a picture it ain’t loading mate.

Bisping ducked the rematch like a bitch and we all know why.

Arrogant Luke had an obvious big hand in ruining 185 division for years ( bisping champ - lol... still hard to believe) and Smith is just a plain good/solid 205er(nothing more ....yet].
That said- dont care. Rockhold will now have to go the Alistair approach on feet which is tentative and careful which is a good thing.

No Luke fight has ever been as bad as Anthony vs Jones.

Stfu Anthony. You proved him right.

If Luke wasn’t such an arrogant saltmine he would probably still be champ.

Never underestimate your enemy, shit has be known for centuries

Where are all the comments about Luke being a really handsome man??? LOL......have all the nuthuggers pranced away?

The only thing that made Rockhold's most recent KO losses sting, was his mouth.

So I can't see all this shit he's talking at LHW blowing up in his face.... Not at all.

well if his head wasn't so inflated it wouldn't be so easy to hit and he would be perhaps kissing the canvas less after an ill timed check hook.

I can’t see Luke not murdering Anthony

Arrogant Luke had an obvious big hand in ruining 185 division for years ( bisping champ - lol... still hard to believe) and Smith is just a plain good/solid 205er(nothing more ....yet].
That said- dont care. Rockhold will now have to go the Alistair approach on feet which is tentative and careful which is a good thing.

only thing is, luke isn't as good with his striking....luke should use his wrestling alot more...not sure why he doesn't...his top game is one of the best in the business...once he gets you down, you're not getting up...

only thing is, luke isn't as good with his striking....luke should use his wrestling alot more...not sure why he doesn't...his top game is one of the best in the business...once he gets you down, you're not getting up...
Absolutely agree but now at 205 , want to see how much of a monster his top game is...... which shouldn't change too much cause he was the biggest middleweight I've ever seen in my 20years invested into all this and has evolved THAT MUCH on ground - scary. We'll see what happens- unfortunately , at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught standing by a lesser opponent. Again, his whole stand up game must become less aggressive unless he has someone dead to rights in position for one of his baseball bat like leg swipes.

Absolutely agree but now at 205 , want to see how much of a monster his top game is...... which shouldn't change too much cause he was the biggest middleweight I've ever seen in my 20years invested into all this and has evolved THAT MUCH on ground - scary. We'll see what happens- unfortunately , at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught standing by a lesser opponent. Again, his whole stand up game must become less aggressive unless he has someone dead to rights in position for one of his baseball bat like leg swipes.

your chin definitely doesn't improve as you go up in weight...just ask holloway.

your chin definitely doesn't improve as you go up in weight...just ask holloway.
I agree - and has nothing to do with Max.
Generally, chins only regress [ or your fight IQ predicates your already solid chin to stay that way]

Back