Luke must go full D1

We all know Luke's boxing defense is very suspect and he's about to face a guy who, while he isn't technical, can still throw a large amount of volume. It's going to be tough after a long layoff.
i think Luke failed as a boxer, but his fragile ego won’t let him accept this fact.
dude could submit half the light heavy roster with one arm behind his back, hes a beast in the ground!
must go full crotch sniffing

Can someone enlighten me as to what sophisticated activity this is?

Is it supposed to be impressive that he tormented an animal which had been forced into an enclosure for him to get a stranglehold on?

Here is to Strictland knocking Luke out, and may the Just Bleed God guide Luke to put his hands down and sit up with his chin up for additional entertainment value.

Luke would have to use an ideal gameplan: loads of kicks at range, trying to get the fight to the ground by any means possible, and if need be bullying Strickland against the cage with his greater size should the guy start letting go with his hands. But there are problems of course with all of this: Luke's history with a leg injury potentially hampering his kicks (not to mention he sometimes didn't set them up well), his atrocious defensive boxing against a guy with superbly crisp and accurate boxing combinations, and the fact that even during his prime Rockhold wasn't a powerhouse of an offensive chain-wrestler.

There are avenues to victory for Luke if he comes back as some semblance of his old self and with the perfect gameplan, but I'm not convinced he will. I'll probably take Strickland by comfortable Decision or (T)KO in the second half of the fight.

Last edited:
maybe he's done with the human pussy game...
LibHGWL.jpg
She(They) are claiming “Non-Binary” status now.

Probably cuz of Luke.

Still Wood btw. Demi not Luke.

When vitor sent him into the netherworld to take a long nap under an old magical tree was a gift from the MMA gods themselves.

couldn’t have happened to a more unlikable person. His soul was sent to the spirit realm by VITOR BELFORT. Thank you Mr Belfort, the universe will never forget this blessing you gave to all creation.

yrpbTH5.gif

Very on-brand for Rockhold to get slept by a guy with pillow fists relative to his weight class
David Branch says you're wrong.

Rockhold ate some clean David Branch power punches and still won.

How is the cow supposed to win? I hate that combat sport

I hope Strickland doesn’t finish him, I’d rather see Luke survive a 5 RD mauling..

We all know Luke's boxing defense is very suspect and he's about to face a guy who, while he isn't technical, can still throw a large amount of volume. It's going to be tough after a long layoff.
i think Luke failed as a boxer, but his fragile ego won’t let him accept this fact.
dude could submit half the light heavy roster with one arm behind his back, hes a beast in the ground!
must go full crotch sniffing

tenor.gif

Back