Luke Barnatt got robbed

Didn't watch it, happy he lost. He used to love saying on his twitter that he's undefeated while I always remember him being knocked out silly on TUF. Yeah nothing changed, dude is still claiming he's undefeated right now.
He has an amateur loss as well, so that's 3 career losses now for the "undefeated" Barnatt.

Whoops couldn't find any (didn't really look that hard though)

And that's why people act all neckbeardish about starting threads. Because no one even tries to look for them when it takes literally 30 seconds.

I like watching Luke, but his personality rubs me the wrong way. I thought he won that fight, though.

The fight sucked, but did anyone here actually watch it?

Strickland easily won the first two rounds by parrying and countering, I mean it wasn't even close the disparity between the two. Luke was comboing at air for majority of both rounds. For the third round I dipped out because I was disappointed in Luke's performance. He couldn't seem to hit the guy simply because Strickland wasn't coming forward.

I'm seriously wondering why everyone has a different opinion, seems like most of you aren't educated in counter striking
All three Sherdog writers scored the fight a Barnatt win, and Dan Hardy thought Luke was going to be awarded the decision. Are they all clueless too???

Strickland quickly became one of my least favourite fighters complaining about breaking his hand before the decision was announced. Then celebrating like he won the world title after such a bad call.

All three Sherdog writers scored the fight a Barnatt win, and Dan Hardy thought Luke was going to be awarded the decision. Are they all clueless too???
I honestly think Hardy's commentary must have swayed a lot of people because I can't believe the outcry over this decision. Look at the FightMetric stats. Go back and watch the fight and you should see Strickland completely shut Luke down for the first 9 minutes of the fight. Please watch the fight back and give me your thoughts, I think you'll at the very least agree it wasn't a robbery.

In a boring fight where neither guy stood out or really went for the finish, how can anyone cry "robbery?"

Well, because this is the internet. I guess.

I don't really care who the judges gave the fight to because neither guy fought like a winner to me. Won't say they both fought like losers, but they definitely didn't fight like winners.

The fight sucked, but did anyone here actually watch it?

Strickland easily won the first two rounds by parrying and countering, I mean it wasn't even close the disparity between the two. Luke was comboing at air for majority of both rounds. For the third round I dipped out because I was disappointed in Luke's performance. He couldn't seem to hit the guy simply because Strickland wasn't coming forward.

I'm seriously wondering why everyone has a different opinion, seems like most of you aren't educated in counter striking

29-28 Barnatt, that right hand was getting through a lot of time. Strickland got hit hard a couple of times.

I honestly think Hardy's commentary must have swayed a lot of people because I can't believe the outcry over this decision. Look at the FightMetric stats. Go back and watch the fight and you should see Strickland completely shut Luke down for the first 9 minutes of the fight. Please watch the fight back and give me your thoughts, I think you'll at the very least agree it wasn't a robbery.
29-28 Barnatt, that right hand was getting through a lot of time. Strickland got hit hard a couple of times
This, coupled with the fact that Barnatt wasn't the one backpedalling the entire time. I don't believe it to be a robbery, but thought Luke deserved the nod.

An unusual case of Fightmetric telling the true story. Luke was punching air the entire fight.

had this fight on FFW, thought bigslow won that tho. 30-27 strickland seemed a tad off.....

Back