Luke Barnatt got robbed

FatMoiMoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seriously, how the fuck did Strickland win that fight? He was backpedaling and eating shots the entire time.

Agreed, but there are already numerous threads on this topic. (I started one about 8 hours ago...LOL)

Whoops couldn't find any (didn't really look that hard though)

Quite late but yeah, I had it 30-27 for Barnatt, thought it could've been a 29-28.

Whoever scored it 30-27 Strickland is a moron.

I had Strickland winning, he outclassed Luke much of the fight and busted his face up. He certainly proved to be the more skilled fighter, he just wasn't active enough.

I had Strickland winning, he outclassed Luke much of the fight and busted his face up. He certainly proved to be the more skilled fighter, he just wasn't active enough.

I agree. I gave Strickland 1 and 3. Barnatt was swinging at air for most of the fight. The only thing Barnatt was winning on was aggression

Im not quite sure if i understood you. There more skilled fighter doesnt win but the more active one on decisions.

Please don't ever criticize judging because you would make one of those terrible judges people are always bitching about lol

Im not quite sure if i understood you. There more skilled fighter doesnt win but the more active one on decisions.
I wasn't implying that that should have won him the fight, I still thought he still did just enough to edge it. I just think that either way, he was the more skilled fighter and has more potential.

Please don't ever criticize judging because you would make one of those terrible judges people are always bitching about lol
I would be the best judge of all-time and I won't hear otherwise.

So is the current fight being judged on best man buns, or best package? 'Cause it's a draw either way. The both dress to the middle, it would seem.

Sometimes these things just happen in Brazil

The green guy has a better ass crack. And I didn't even know that was a thing.

Seriously, how the fuck did Strickland win that fight? He was backpedaling and eating shots the entire time.

Yup and then Strickland acted like he won and was a world beater, hoping for him to lose a couple, really don't like him.

There should be at least 7 judges.

while nobody really went out there and took/stole that fight, barnatt won that fight. I guess I can't call it a robbery, but I thought Strickland wanted out (I think he hurt his hand).

Back