Luis Pena vs Richie Smullen official for UFC 226

Ward was ko’d 2 times and The other goof was like 2-0 when Bellator offered him a shit load. Man this is a reoccurring theme of Dana hooking up SBG clowns.
-Cathal was the first fighter ever to be given a pass into the next round.

Man Artem was in a main event for fuck sakes....do you think that was because he earned it? A lot of SBG fighters have choked in the UFC but they keep getting shots.... it’s because of Conor don’t kid yourself.

fine I get conor got people to check out his gym but please if conor is retired how does training at conor gym mean anything.

{<Mcgoat}own conor? Have all the leverage? What drugs are you on? The guy's whent and made a fortune in boxing then said fuck you to ufc and has not shown any interest in fighting since. They'd literally doing anything for him to coddle him back.

ufc doesn't have to do anything they have conor name on a contract he was happy to have signedso ifconor is retired than so be it.

would shock me if conor take home money from the Floyd fight was close to the money he made fighting at ufc 205.

the Floyd pay day he had to pay the ufc, his agant, his gym, his training partners and most of all taxes./

face it conor is retired.

fine I get conor got people to check out his gym but please if conor is retired how does training at conor gym mean anything.
He isn’t retired and Dana needs him back for ratings.....putting in his boys all the time makes the dude happy. Do you understand how business works dude ?

He isn’t retired and Dana needs him back for ratings.....putting in his boys all the time makes the dude happy. Do you understand how business works dude ?

so being the highest paid fighter on his current contract what is stopping conor. that right it cause he ducking losing.

if and I say a HUGE if he comes back it be at 170 cause he wants nothing to do with max, tony, dustin and khabib.

conor fans will go nuts him trying to be champ champ champ but the ufc made it clear that belts are worthless now.

dana the one time he not lied said the ufc is bigger than 1 person.

the media said when tito left the ufc was over, when chuck left same than it was when randy left, than when ronda left, than when brock left. the ufc isn't going any where.

it must be so hard making 15-30 mill a fight after all.

so being the highest paid fighter on his current contract what is stopping conor. that right it cause he ducking losing.

if and I say a HUGE if he comes back it be at 170 cause he wants nothing to do with max, tony, dustin and khabib.

conor fans will go nuts him trying to be champ champ champ but the ufc made it clear that belts are worthless now.

dana the one time he not lied said the ufc is bigger than 1 person.

the media said when tito left the ufc was over, when chuck left same than it was when randy left, than when ronda left, than when brock left. the ufc isn't going any where.

it must be so hard making 15-30 mill a fight after all.
WTF are you rambling about? I hate Conor. I am just saying Dana always caters to his biggest star, who happens to be Conor.

WTF are you rambling about? I hate Conor. I am just saying Dana always caters to his biggest star, who happens to be Conor.

if conor wants to return he will. ufc has him signed toa contract so it not like he can run off to bellator instead.

You just don’t get it bro, stop while you can.

I get it just fine. conor is the reason he not and wont fight again.

I think it cause he worried about losing and it better to walk away doing what it did than fight khabib or tony who crush conor.

Give me 9 figures and world class ability in the octagon and ofcourse youth and you wouldn't see me displaying any of those skills as I would be investing in much more lucrative ventures than MMA.

Good fight. I was impressed by Pena on the show and Cormier seems to rate Smullen very highly, he was the first pick overall at lightweight.

Not sure how this turned into McGregor thread, but the McGregor obsessives will jump on anything.

Great, another SBG fighter who’s going to be fed the absolute bottom of the barrel, and Kav is going to preach about how Smullen is the future.

Or it could be that DC, Stipe, the entire coaching staff of both teams, and all the other fighters on TUF have stated that he is a serious beast.

I like Violent Bob Ross but he takes the L in this one

Btw. Guy is 3:0 (against cans) a bit weird that someone with such a record get's another chance at the UFC.
Especially with him not fighting at TUF.

Or it could be that DC, Stipe, the entire coaching staff of both teams, and all the other fighters on TUF have stated that he is a serious beast.
That legitimately doesn’t mean anything. They can say he’s the next Anderson Silva, it doesn’t mean much,

That legitimately doesn’t mean anything. They can say he’s the next Anderson Silva, it doesn’t mean much,

DC & Stipe recognising him as the best 155lb fighter on the show obviously means something.

Back