News Luis Pena Arrested For Third Time in Five Months

It’s fairly simple. You either deny him bail due to his numerous pending violent charges or make it so high you know he won’t be able to make it until all his pending cases are adjudicated. If people want to gamble their futures by playing hug a thug and being overly compassionate to criminals by these low bails I hope they can sleep at night when stuff like this happens:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

I understand. What I'm saying, though, is that in the eyes of the law, a guy like this is perceived as of minimal priority because his multiple charges are misdemeanors. That said, all things are relative. The judge, the individual before them, the county in which they operate. Many factors affect the determinations. I'm sure that wherever these guys are, their court is packed with far worse losers than him on a regular basis.

Hopefully he gets the helps he needs and no one else including himself has to suffer in the process.

Well, there aren't easy answers here. The cash bail system is indeed fairly shady and imbalanced as it basically just prioritizes financial access.

I think what you're suggesting is that people who seem shady should just be locked up regardless, but there are indeed metrics to these determinations and while this loser (Bob Ross wammabe) may be big talk here in the UFC forum, in the greater scheme of the justice system he's fairly irrelevant for now and so his bail amount will reflect that.
Yeah, good points. Last I checked he's accused of harming property and a person or people. We should learn more specifics soon.

Sad .. just like when I heard about skreetch

dustin-diamond-main.jpg

Just read about that. Jesus bro, diagnosed with lung cancer and then dying just a couple of weeks later? That's crazy unless he had been walking around coughing and feeling like shit for several months before going to see the doctor because it would be pretty wild to get a cough that wont go away and 2 weeks in you go to the doctor and a few weeks later you're dead

This isn't gonna end well.

Arrested last night. Is his mentor Mayhem Miller???

He think he a big name player or something? If it were so hed still have a job.

"Domestic Violent" Bob Ross at it again.

"poor Bob Ross"
No, how about poor people who are being victimized by this asshole.
I still hope he gets better, but mental issue or not, fuck people who put hands on woman and all this shit. He should have gotten on meds if he has mental issues awhile ago. Not after all this unforgivable shit.

I don't give a fuck about Pena or his downward spiral and hope he rots in jail, but I did read the OP and had to laugh because WHY is it always Broward County!?
I mean, Florida... Enough is enough already. Come on.

Yeah, I agree its a veritable hell hole down here. I wish so many weren't moving down here. The traffic is unbearable lately. Keep up the good work by spreading negative connotations about our state

I never thought anyone would give Jones a real run for his money, this guy is approaching goat criminal status with a quickness that's never been seen before.

Back