News Luis Pena Arrested For Third Time in Five Months

Mixed race folks are often amongst the most attractive. Alas, not so for Pena. He looks like a ginger Chia Pet. Maybe that's why he's so angry all the time.

What was that Austin Powers quote about being beaten with an ugly stick. Peña was lucky to survive the beating.

Hop Pena gets help
So terrible that he only got $6,000 bail…that’s only $600 to get out. Someone’s gonna get sued when he finally kills someone. Things are trending to what certain groups want with their whole “end cash bail” movement.

Putting people with issues like Pen’s back on the street a day after something like this happens is ridiculous. I think he needs 60 days at a high end facility that can pinpoint his issues, and provide medical and prescription drugs that can help him.

I think this happens only if UFC brass steps in.

Sherdog shows him more love then Mr Jones

Get him checked for signs of brain damage.

Lol how many time have you been banned already? Don't even lie and act like this is your first account.

Motherfuckers blow their cover when they have a two-month-old account, but post with ten years of Sherdog "wisdom" pouring out of their messages.

Did he piss in the wrong place?

Please trane UFC responsibly, guys.
I know someone who got fined for this, the cops ran up on him with their guns up while he was peeing. Then made him stand there with hands up and his dick out for a couple minutes

Trained killer, get him off the streets!

Reminds me of Mayhem Miller. A seemingly “fine guy” who has hella private mental health issues. Hope the man get straightened out.

Most people don’t act like this without substance abuse issues. Maybe he’s straight as an arrow but if so he has some deep mental health stuff going on. If he isn’t straight, I hope he gets on the right path.

He just needs to hire Jon Jones Lawyer and everything is no issue. He might even get payed to do some lectures on Domestic abuse and how to turn your life around in 60 days.

Where is Khabib offering to help him? That was his main sparring partner?

What do you mean by still relevant? It’s not like dude was knocking on a title shot lol

So terrible that he only got $6,000 bail…that’s only $600 to get out. Someone’s gonna get sued when he finally kills someone. Things are trending to what certain groups want with their whole “end cash bail” movement.

Well, there aren't easy answers here. The cash bail system is indeed fairly shady and imbalanced as it basically just prioritizes financial access.

I think what you're suggesting is that people who seem shady should just be locked up regardless, but there are indeed metrics to these determinations and while this loser (Bob Ross wammabe) may be big talk here in the UFC forum, in the greater scheme of the justice system he's fairly irrelevant for now and so his bail amount will reflect that.

Well, there aren't easy answers here. The cash bail system is indeed fairly shady and imbalanced as it basically just prioritizes financial access.

I think what you're suggesting is that people who seem shady should just be locked up regardless, but there are indeed metrics to these determinations and while this loser (Bob Ross wammabe) may be big talk here in the UFC forum, in the greater scheme of the justice system he's fairly irrelevant for now and so his bail amount will reflect that.

It’s fairly simple. You either deny him bail due to his numerous pending violent charges or make it so high you know he won’t be able to make it until all his pending cases are adjudicated. If people want to gamble their futures by playing hug a thug and being overly compassionate to criminals by these low bails I hope they can sleep at night when stuff like this happens:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

Back