Luis Peña going full Drake on Rosendo Sanchez

You are obviously not a fighter.. Imagine coming off a 2 month fight camp,, a lifetime of hard work,, only to have the judges or a bad call from a ref potentially "rob" you of a Win. You'd be incredulous too. Not saying that is what happened with Kron or Aspen,, but robberies DO happen.

He has himself to blame. He pretty much took the 3rd round off aside from some jabs.

Pena chasing that win like

giphy.gif

I took losses hard as a kid, I remember going into the bleachers and crying to my dad that I didn't place in the state finals. Being a fighter prepared me for losses in team sports and life in general. Things don't always go your way in fights, even Jon Jones has a DQ loss. Being a sore loser is a sign of immaturity. Hit the gym, work on your shortcomings, and don't leave it in the Judge's hands.
The "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" is nothing more than a lazy argument propagated by Dana. It's a ridiculous cliche that needs to be removed from the lexicon.

As a lifelong athlete, I've always been a big proponent of sportsmanship. And there are definitely some poor sports in MMA. But I tend to give some leeway to guys in the immediate aftermath of a fight. As jsbx45 pointed out, these guys put there blood, sweat, and tears into fight camps. But perhaps more importantly, many of these guys are absolutely relying on win bonuses. I can't imagine the flood of emotions in thinking you won, only to realize you lost and now you'll have to scramble to pay your mortgage. And let's not forget that this is mere minutes after having taken repeated punches to the head. People tend not to think clearly after being punched in the head repeatedly.

Now if a fighter continues to be a poor sport, even after some time to reflect, that's when I think criticism is fair.

you gotta maintain your composh... caralho
His only losses are two split decisions on an otherwise promising record. Take the loss, and move on.
Not a fan of fighters acting incredulously towards a loss. Looking at you Kron, Aspen, Alan Jouban.

Pena is talented but he pissed the fight away in the third.

He's one weird looking mf. Can't believe he tried to fight at featherweight.

I took losses hard as a kid, I remember going into the bleachers and crying to my dad that I didn't place in the state finals. Being a fighter prepared me for losses in team sports and life in general. Things don't always go your way in fights, even Jon Jones has a DQ loss. Being a sore loser is a sign of immaturity. Hit the gym, work on your shortcomings, and don't leave it in the Judge's hands.
Ok. Good for you. I stand corrected.

Wtf is this supposed to explain? Some guy walking fast like he was pissed.

C'est Drake, le chanteur à la con, furieux de la défaite de McGregor et de la bagarre qui s'en est suivie à l'UFC229
191017121131442723.png

(j'étais grand fan d'Hypocrisy de The fourth dimension à l'album éponyme, après je trouve que Tägtgren s'est fort répété. Septic Flesh aussi, jusqu'à Ophidian Wheel. Esoptron est un chef-d'oeuvre. Salutations !)

Back