19101609475433259.png

So much hope since TUF 27.
19101609482724788.png

Screw you guys
191016094946844052.png

191016095038409623.png

... home
191016095132705714.png

By the way, CAN'T WAIT to see another NC between Yaïr Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens.
DOUBLE NC.
UFC HISTORY !

His only losses are two split decisions on an otherwise promising record. Take the loss, and move on.
Not a fan of fighters acting incredulously towards a loss. Looking at you Kron, Aspen, Alan Jouban.

Dude think's he's better than he is. The funky stuff is great, it will catch people by surprise, but it need's to be rooted in fundamentals. See Uriah Hall.

Last edited:
His only losses are two split decisions on an otherwise promising record. Take the loss, and move on.
Not a fan of fighters acting incredulously towards a loss. Looking at you Kron, Aspen, Alan Jouban.
You are obviously not a fighter.. Imagine coming off a 2 month fight camp,, a lifetime of hard work,, only to have the judges or a bad call from a ref potentially "rob" you of a Win. You'd be incredulous too. Not saying that is what happened with Kron or Aspen,, but robberies DO happen.

Dude think's he's better than he is. The funky stuff is great, it will catch people by surprise. But it need's to be rooted in fundamentals. See Uriah Hall.
Yeah, I'm really not impressed with him much. He's a decent fighter but isn't as violent as his name says.

Yeah, I'm really not impressed with him much. He's a decent fighter but isn't as violent as his name says.
I don't think he's bad. I actually think he's really talented, and could become a contender quickly. That said, he focuses on the wrong stuff. He's a young guy, sometimes young people like to be different just for the sake of being different, but in this case it's affecting his career. I really think the man should reevaluate his approach.

You are obviously not a fighter.. Imagine coming off a 2 month fight camp,, a lifetime of hard work,, only to have the judges or a bad call from a ref potentially "rob" you of a Win. You'd be incredulous too. Not saying that is what happened with Kron or Aspen,, but robberies DO happen.

I took losses hard as a kid, I remember going into the bleachers and crying to my dad that I didn't place in the state finals. Being a fighter prepared me for losses in team sports and life in general. Things don't always go your way in fights, even Jon Jones has a DQ loss. Being a sore loser is a sign of immaturity. Hit the gym, work on your shortcomings, and don't leave it in the Judge's hands.

I don't think he's bad. I actually think he's really talented, and could become a contender quickly. That said, he focuses on the wrong stuff. He's a young guy, sometimes young people like to be different just for the sake of being different, but in this case it's affecting his career. I really think the man should reevaluate his approach.
There was one point in his last bout in which he had his opponent rocked pretty good. Instead of going in for the kill, he maybe threw 2 punches and then went for a submission attempt. That struck me as odd.

There was one point in his last bout in which he had his opponent rocked pretty good. Instead of going in for the kill, he maybe threw 2 punches and then went for a submission attempt. That struck me as odd.
I believe he's a Black-Irish Ginger, with a Latin last name, representing Italy. The man is a confused individual.

He lost that shit so I don't know what he is whinning about.

Back