Luis Nery vs Alameda Aug.29th PBC Showtime

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

The return of PBC boxing to promoting on Showtime July 18th. Headlined by:

Luis Nery 30-0 (24KO) vs Aaron Alameda 25-0 (13ko)

PBC is back the 18th and 25th of July (Fox)

Its at 122 so this is where we see if Nery was a weight bully all along this Alameda is undefeated but its a padded record, I hope he tests Nery at his new weight.

nery is going to fight cans for the rest of his career.
because he's not going to able to get any top fights. also, no top trainer will want to deal with his bs.

will be rooting for alameda, even though i have to admit i have absolutely no clue about him. i'll sacrifice a goat to the gods if he gets the job done... but it's unlikely. he'll probably get KO'd.

fuck luis nery, the PED abusing, weight-missing asshole.

Its at 122 so this is where we see if Nery was a weight bully all along this Alameda is undefeated but its a padded record, I hope he tests Nery at his new weight.

Dude, if it was like at 126 I might agree with you. He could barely weigh in at 122 when he was fighting at bantamweight.

nery is going to fight cans for the rest of his career.
because he's not going to able to get any top fights. also, no top trainer will want to deal with his bs.
IDK about that, the tweet does say he's training with Reynoso, tho I guess we'll see how long htat lasts. It's a shame, he has the skills to be a top talent at 118 and 122 but he's gonna waste the rest of his career cause he's such a fat fuck.

he has the skills to be a top talent at 118 and 122 but he's gonna waste the rest of his career cause he's such a fat fuck.
meh, he isn't fat. he doesn't come into his fights with flab on his body, he's in shape and he fights like he's in shape.

i honestly believe he misses weight intentionally. he's willing to drop a few pounds, but not enough to compromise his performance, and he just chooses not to do it because let's face it, there's no real consequences for it. he loses a % of his purse, so what. he's still fresh, heavier, and wins by KO. they strip him of his title and he wins it back in his next fight.

Dude, if it was like at 126 I might agree with you. He could barely weigh in at 122 when he was fighting at bantamweight.

nery comes in 1 or 2 wgt classes overwgt anyways, so the rules mean nothing to him
remember he came at 123, 2 wgt classes above vs yamanaka, 3 years ago, with a PED charge

not once but several times...

how much cheating advantage does a guy get, before he's banned from the sport

meh, he isn't fat. he doesn't come into his fights with flab on his body, he's in shape and he fights like he's in shape.

i honestly believe he misses weight intentionally. he's willing to drop a few pounds, but not enough to compromise his performance, and he just chooses not to do it because let's face it, there's no real consequences for it. he loses a % of his purse, so what. he's still fresh, heavier, and wins by KO. they strip him of his title and he wins it back in his next fight.

QFT.

nery comes in 1 or 2 wgt classes overwgt anyways, so the rules mean nothing to him
remember he came at 123, 2 wgt classes above vs yamanaka, 3 years ago, with a PED charge

not once but several times...

how much cheating advantage does a guy get, before he's banned from the sport

Also this.

I do love boxing but when a guy just takes the piss like this with no consequences, it just makes me wonder why I bother. Thing is, titles are so devalued/easy to get hold of these days, a serial offender like Nery is "punished" for being a cunt by... getting a vacant title shot like two fights later.

Motherfucker should get Luis Resto'd, IMO.

why do the WBC want Nery to be champ so bad
arent there literally dozens of Mexicans at that weight? why him?

It is strange, isn't it? Motherfucker is banned for life from Japan, I know the WBC used to be big there but you'd think they'd take the hint.

why do the WBC want Nery to be champ so bad
arent there literally dozens of Mexicans at that weight? why him?
Same with Alejandra Jimenez, sort of, theyre not ranking her for right now but they praise her like she’s still champ and completely ignore Crews which is very strange, WBC do love cheaters.

Reymart Gaballo 23-0 (20ko) vs Juan Carlos Payano 21-3 (9ko)

co main event

interested to see Gaballo. He's pretty talented from what I can tell, could end up being an elite BW.

Back