Luis Henrique vs Marcin Tybura at UFC 208

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by shonuf, Dec 15, 2016.

1. shonuf

shonuf Titanium Belt Platinum Member

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/15/13973852/three-new-bouts-added-to-ufc-208

...And in the heavyweight contest, Brazil’s Henrique will battle Poland’s Tybura. Henrique last fought at UFC Fight Night 100 in November, defeating Christian Colombo via submission. Henrique is 2-1 in the UFC with his only loss coming to Francis N'Gannou in his UFC debut. On the other hand, Tybura is looking to build off his knockout win over Viktor Pesta at UFC Fight Night 92. Prior to that, the heavyweight fighter had lost his UFC debut to Timothy Johnsonearlier this year.

UFC 208 takes place on Feb. 11 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.

peterparker66 likes this.
  2. melvinj0

melvinj0 Gold Belt

Taking Tybura here, looked really good in his last fight.

Dangus likes this.
  3. M Raid K

M Raid K Black Belt

Well-matched fight. 2 grapplers who have functional striking. KLB has better wrestling, I would imagine, but Tybura hits submissions from pretty much anywhere.

4. Shadey1

Shadey1 Green Belt

I had high hopes for Tybura when he signed with the UFC. Obviously the loss to Johnson was a set back but he did look great in his last bout. Henrique to his credit has looked a solid fighter but I think Tybura subs him.

5. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance On, ahem, fleek

Good fight.

I thought Henrique was a terrible signing who was just a lamb to the slaughter, a bloated LHW who was brought in to lose twice and get cut. Now, the fact he got Ngannou and then the undefeated Smolyakov supports that idea but he pushed Ngannou harder than anyone so far and then won twice, convincingly. I like the guy now, he's decent but unfortunately, Tybura's skill-set is similar and better. I'll tak Tybura by UD