Lucky Gi

if you think Korals are tight (they are designed to be roomy) then DO NOT GET A LUCKY GI.

They are made like a tailored fit sports jacket. SLIM in the body, very tapered arms. For you to get a Lucky Gi that will comfortably fit your body, you would have to get the arms taken up by a tailor.

thanks for the tip

if you think Korals are tight (they are designed to be roomy) then DO NOT GET A LUCKY GI.

They are made like a tailored fit sports jacket. SLIM in the body, very tapered arms. For you to get a Lucky Gi that will comfortably fit your body, you would have to get the arms taken up by a tailor.

spot on...i just got mine last night and yes they are very form fitting which i really like(i hate wide sleeves) ill let you guys know how i feel after ive trained in it...

I couldn't see where to purchase it on their myspace page. Can anyone clarify?

yea they are nice, im probably about to pick one up with my stimulus check moneys..

How much are they? I heard they are pretty exepensive, I'm used to paying 150-170. Anything more than that is too much in my opinion.

How much are they? I heard they are pretty exepensive, I'm used to paying 150-170. Anything more than that is too much in my opinion.

In the neighbourhood of 300+. They are expensive. I heard a good podcast with the guy that makes them. He had them cut like a suit rather than a gi to make them fit better, travelled to hon kong and pakistan, was semi-kidnapped. It was cool. I wish I could remember where it is.

OTM has it listed at $229.99, not sure how much shipping or anything else is though.

OTM has it listed at $229.99, not sure how much shipping or anything else is though.

Wow man, I didn't know they were that expensive. I'm pretty stoked with my new gi I just got a few weeks ago. A blue Mizuno Eurocomp, and it's the nicest one I've worn so far. The only other gi I have that I like as much is my Koral MKM.

WAR LUCKY GI !!!!!!!
I want another black one with Green Graphics
this is mine
IMG_3724.jpg

man, that gi costs more then your mats!!!

sorry to bust on you evaristo, LOL!

what a sick ass gi, gat damn if only i wasnt broke

There was a big review somewhere on the net about them. The guy bought one and it ripped in the first week. Had different problems with it.

There was a big review somewhere on the net about them. The guy bought one and it ripped in the first week. Had different problems with it.

Did anybody understand that: "There was a big review somewhere on the net about them. The guy bought one and it ripped in the first week. Had different problems with it."? :icon_chee

Back