Lucky gi belt

Chalito

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has a Lucky Gi belt. I was recently promoted and was thinking about buy one. Anyone happen to be able to give me a brief description on the quality and thickness of the belt? Also I'm interested in how long they are, preferably an A2. Thanks in advance for any information anyone could offer.

I have an A3 and it's too long for me, I should've went with an A2 but they (Lucky) convinced me an A3 would be better. I prefer my War belt over my Lucky because it's softer and easier to work with.

I have an A3 and it's too long for me, I should've went with an A2 but they (Lucky) convinced me an A3 would be better. I prefer my War belt over my Lucky because it's softer and easier to work with.

To long huh? What size waist do you have? And if you could can you measure the length of the belt? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Yea they are sold out of the one I wanted. I just ended up ordering a Keiko belt instead. Thanks to anyone who helped out in this thread.

Is there any difference between an OTM belt and a Lucky Gi belt apart from the label and the price?

James

Is there any difference between an OTM belt and a Lucky Gi belt apart from the label and the price?

James

When I asked the same question I was told no, there is no difference.

James

That's right. No difference. Good luck dealing with otm though.

^ what do you mean? Is there something bad about otm

Apparently OTM is know for crappy customer service. I've personally never delt with their customer service side.

As far as I know or can tell the only difference between the OTM brand belt and the lucky belt is that the lucky belt is a much darker blue. I've seen both in person and can verify that the lucky one is indeed darker.

Back