Luckiest Punch heard round the World !!

RedFoxNdisBihhh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it was December 12, 2015 when MMA witnessed "the luckiest" punch to be heard around the world ..

images

this is really what set Conor on his dreamt up imaginary legacy run ...

it started with a shot that landed back of head to Dustin ... or clean behind the ear as conor says <Lmaoo>

then he goes on and gets old Dennis Siver

Mendes dominates Conrad on the ground before conveniently dropping his hands last second for a ko loss <Lmaoo>

dude drops the LUCKIEST left hand larry and bounces from any rematch with Aldo

goes up to fight a LW at WW and becomes the biggest upset with Nate choking him out

Tries again at WW and this time implements running away into his game plan.. meanwhile Nate spams Big \ Lil Nog fall downs .. McNugget gets Decision won over Nate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Fights against Alvarez who conveniently has his worst performance in his career .. took his final check and bounced to One Championship

Goes on hiatus and gets whooped by Boxings best in a truly sloppy performance by Conor

Forced to fight khabib after ducking and ducking and ducking ... got whooped on feet and choked out

goes away in hiding and comes back to fight a washed up Cowboy .. UFC over hypes Cowboy and Conor as usual

ducks Mas, Justin, Chandler, Tony,

Takes fight with Dustin who's coming off hip surgery and a fight with Dan where he looked like trash ...

Luckiest Punch Heard Round the World

<TheWire1>

Conor living rent free.

Imagine being that much of a hater, that you literally discredit every win he’s ever had and are already finding a way to discredit a future Poirier win.

<BidenShutIt>

timeline is in OP .. pick one thats not true

its all true and i still gave him credit for his wins .. just wasn't what you want to hear

it was December 12, 2015 when MMA witnessed "the luckiest" punch to be heard around the world ..

images

this is really what set Conor on his dreamt up imaginary legacy run ...

it started with a shot that landed back of head to Dustin ... or clean behind the ear as conor says <Lmaoo>

then he goes on and gets old Dennis Siver

Mendes dominates Conrad on the ground before conveniently dropping his hands last second for a ko loss <Lmaoo>

dude drops the LUCKIEST left hand larry and bounces from any rematch with Aldo

goes up to fight a LW at WW and becomes the biggest upset with Nate choking him out

Tries again at WW and this time implements running away into his game plan.. meanwhile Nate spams Big \ Lil Nog fall downs .. McNugget gets Decision won over Nate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Fights against Alvarez who conveniently has his worst performance in his career .. took his final check and bounced to One Championship

Goes on hiatus and gets whooped by Boxings best in a truly sloppy performance by Conor

Forced to fight khabib after ducking and ducking and ducking ... got whooped on feet and choked out

goes away in hiding and comes back to fight a washed up Cowboy .. UFC over hypes Cowboy and Conor as usual

ducks Mas, Justin, Chandler, Tony,

Takes fight with Dustin who's coming off hip surgery and a fight with Dan where he looked like trash ...

Luckiest Punch Heard Round the World

<TheWire1>
was gonna make a legit reply until i saw your join date.. not worth my time

I think Aldo deserved a rematch but it wasn’t a lucky punch. Do you dopes actually believe that? I think it’s just cope, years later.

Back