News Lucie Pudilova vs. Liz Carmouche at UFC Prague, February 23, 2019, Flyweight Fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
what he said was

Racists and other bigots also believe what they say. Belief doesn't excuse them spreading their negativity.

Where do you draw the line? If I believe something you don't like, am I automatically spreading negativity? Isn't that a pathetic cop out to just label me a "hater" instead of actually engaging what I said?

Come on now.

Wmma is shit. Nobody said that wmma shoudn't exist, nobody said that women shoudn't be allowed to do whatever sport they feel like. But let's not ignore reality, wmma is shit, the talent pool is minimal and women, just by virtue of biology lack most of the traits that make fighting exciting.

If some people enjoy watching wmma great for them. Just don't try to convince the rest of us that it is a comparable product to mma, that's laughable.

Where do you draw the line? If I believe something you don't like, am I automatically spreading negativity?
You came to my thread with no apparent objective other than to put down WMMA. Your first post here was:

Regarding the poll, I don't know who wins but we mma fans certainly lose.

It is no stretch at all to confidently call that spreading negativity.

Isn't that a pathetic cop out to just label me a "hater" instead of actually engaging what I said?
Come on now.
The pathetic cop out is you continually misrepresenting the reality of what actually happened in this thread. The actual reality is that I'm the only one of us who ever actually properly engaged what the other said in this conversation. For example, when you wrote:

How many wmma fights win fotn awards ? Lol

I did actually go to the trouble of addressing what you said with with the numbers...

I count 18 UFC FOTNs and 31 UFC POTNs (I might have missed a couple)

Don't you have enough smarts to realize that there is a objective record of the posts on this thread that will reveal the actual truth when you try to revise reality with your bullshit? Pretending that the thread progressed other than the way that it actually did is only self-delusion, it doesn't fool anybody else, Einstein.

Last edited:
Liz Carmouche is now a Jiu Jitsu black belt.

I haven't seen this type of training before...

Liz Carmouche explains why CBD sponsors focus so much on MMA athletes, and how CBD has worked for her.

Lucie Pudilova's most recent fight was a split decision loss to Irene Aldana at Bantamweight that was awarded Fight Of The Night for UFC 228.

Liz Carmouche entered this month ranked #4 Flyweight in the world by
Unified Women’s Mixed Martial Arts Rankings

Flyweights (116.1-126.0 pounds):

1. Ariane “Violence Queen” Lipski (11-3-0) – UFC
2. Ilima-Lei “The Ilimanator” Macfarlane (8-0-0) – Bellator
3. Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko (16-3-0) – UFC
4. Liz “Girl-Rilla” Carmouche (12-6-0) – UFC
5. Jennifer Maia (15-5-1) – UFC
6. Agnieszka “Kuma” Niedźwiedź (10-1-0) – Invicta FC
7. Nicco Montaño (4-2-0) – UFC
8. Roxanne “The Happy Warrior” Modafferi (22-15-0) – UFC
9. Katlyn “Blonde Fighter” Chookagian (11-1-0) – UFC